4 ◉ Try Not To Crush Your Crush

Stiles Stilinski.

This is the name of the man who stole your heart a long time ago. His smile, his jokes, the way he treats his friends. Everything about Stiles was drawing you towards him.

Of course, just like the other muggles, he was attending the town's school so there weren't any changes for you to introduce yourself.

Actually, you tried it once. When you were thirteen years old there was a newly opened cafe. He decided to go there with his friend and somehow you and Clara were there that day too. She insisted for you go and talk to him. And you were unusually confident for a moment.

So after preparing yourself mentally it was time to go in that direction. You managed to walk without falling or misstepping but the problem arose after that.

What were you going to say? How are you, or do you enjoy your meal? Or maybe you should introduce yourself first.

When you get close to the table the boys turned their eyes toward you with a confused expression.

What do you say?

Tell something!

How are you?

Do you enjoy your meal?

How are you?

Do you enjoy your meal?

How are you?!

Do you enjoy your meal?!

"HOW DO YOU ENJOYING YOUR MEAL?!"

What? Did that yelling sound come from you? And why does Stiles look that scared all of a sudden? There is no way you shouted at him, is there?

When you realize what happened just now and how awkward the situation is some other nonsense came out of your mouth.

"Umm, I'm, I'm sorry I mistook you for my ex-boyfriend. He looked just like you but we are not dating anymore. This is what makes him an ex right? Hahaha."

Oh man, this sucks. Now he looks like you're completely out of your mind.

"No worries, good luck to you with that guy. Umm, thumbs up."

"No it's not like- We broke up very badly. So much so that when we last see each other I beat him up and broke his thumbs along with the other fingers."

Both of you started laughing nervously.

"So, I'll be back at my table then, enjoy your mea- I mean, whatever."

You then go out at the speed of the light. Clara followed you with a fit of laughter.

This is why you don't try to talk to him anymore. But admiring from afar is alright. And maybe taking some photos wouldn't be a problem. With your magical camera of course.

 With your magical camera of course