6 ◉ Mcqueen Or Whoever

A whole week passed since you came back home. During this time Clara and you made it up and are good now. Every day is passing boring and peaceful. You don't know if is it a bad or good thing. Also, you haven't seen Stiles since that day.

Recently your father was acting a bit weird. He gives pillows on your back when you watch tv, bought your favorite dessert literally every day, and sometimes comes to your room and watches you sleep in the middle of the night.

It's good to know he gives you affection but this is a bit too much. You already know how much he loves you so there is no need to go this far. He's very busy those days anyway.

He said you could use the basements for your personal use this morning. So you decided to use it for magic study. Your books and potion ingredients might stay there. But since it's a bit narrow down there you decided to make a little trick before settling.

You were going to invite Mr. Weasly over and ask him to widen the room as he did to his car. But your father shouldn't know about this before it's done. He's a bit nervous when it comes to magic and spells. So you just told him your friends' family will come over.

Since they are a little busy the invitation postponed to a week later. During this time you don't have anything to do so you decided to have a walk outside. But not in the woods. You get your lesson last time.

Because walking alone is boring, you called Clara but she didn't pick her phone up. Maybe she's busy? What to do, what to do?

You can go shopping, or swimming, or meet new people and have new friends but all of this needs too much bother. Stalking Stiles alone is risky, and you don't have a pet to play with either...

At that time a piece of paper flies and drops in front of you. It's a brochure for a new restaurant. And for the opening, they're running a sale on every menu they have. It's worth trying. There is nothing better to do for now anyways.

It's a traditional type of restaurant. Looks like the Turkish couple who moved here recently opened this place. They sell different types of kebabs and Turkish delights. There is even a man who gives Turkish ice cream at the entrance. While admiring the design and delicious smell inside, someone familiar caught your eye.

What is Clara doing here and who is that man?! So she ditched you for a guy? Seriously? That little...

At that time you saw another face you know on the back table

At that time you saw another face you know on the back table. Isn't that guy her neighbor? Why is he secretly looking in her direction? She might be a traitor but if a pervert is stalking your best friend, he gets a free kick from you.

You walked towards him without Clara noticing and called him out.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" you asked.

He was dumbfounded for a moment. What was his name again? Steve or Scar? He definitely had a surname that rhymes with Mcqueen. Whatever his name is, he's in big trouble now he made you angry.