12 ◉ Jellyfish Princess

When these two are excited about something more than necessary things never go pleasantly for you. So nobody would blame you for how nervous you were when they smirked at you.

"Hey Y/N~" Fred said.

"Will you play with us a bit?~" George continued.

"Do I have any other choices?" You asked nervously.

"No~" they said at the same time, each grabbing one of your arms and dragging you outside. Before you knew what was happening, you found yourself in the woods. The spot where all the town can be seen from up above.

Since you don't like the woods considering everything that happened here it wasn't very pleasant for you to be here.

"Umm, what are we doing here?" You asked the twins.

"We wanted to show you our new product." George said.

"Yet, we need a wide space for it. Now, do you like jellyfish?" Fred asked.

"If you mean it as food no I don't. But I love them as animals." You started liking them since you watched Kuragahime (The Jellyfish Princess). You were fascinated when you first saw it. The love the main character had for them affected you greatly. So you were practically a fan right now.

"Then you'll love this." Fred said and George took a little box from his pocket. It looked like a miniature aquarium or a mini ocean view. When he threw it above and cast a spell you couldn't hear clearly, it exploded like a firework. It was like a carnival, you could see every tone of blue and yellow around you. The liquid inside that little box extended and surrounded you, sparkling and lightening everywhere. It would remind the northern lights to the ones who saw this.

Little by little the light started to take a shape. It's a jellyfish! Oh, there is another one there. And there is another... When you looked around there were about 30 kinds of jellyfish. It was as if you were in their natural habitat. A little time passed and the light went out. It was a dreamy experience.

"What was that?! How did you do that?!" you asked the twins excited

"We were inspired by that VR devices. But this is used without a glass." George said.

"We're still working on making it better," Fred added.

"It's already awesome I really love it!" you said with the same excitement. It was way better than that virtual reality things. While you were expressing how much you liked that new product someone approached you from behind.

"What are you doing here in this hour of the night?" asked a ridiculously familiar voice.

You turned around to answer him. But wasn't expecting he was that close for you to bump his chest. You looked up to see his grumpy face.

"Hey, Derek. How are you doing?" asked with an awkward tone.

"I was going home when I see that odd light. Were you lighting a fire?" He asked.