One

You keep your gaze fixed on the clock, muttering to yourself, "only ten more minutes."

Today is the last day of school, and you're in your last period history, and the teacher won't stop talking about the safety precautions we should take in light of all the missing children.

You sigh and turn to face the empty seat beside you, that once belonged to your friend Betty Ripsom. It's been a few weeks since she went missing, but you still miss her.

"Does she ever shut the fuck up?" A boy on the other side of you whispered.

You focus your attention on the boy who had whispered. It was Richie Tozier, your best friend you've known him since elementary school, you've always been in the same classes.

You laugh as the boy begins to mimic the teacher's words, but he was interrupted as the bell rang, signaling for everyone to stand up and begin packing.

You stood up and struggled to get your history notebook into your already overstuffed book bag.

All but Richie and a few others had left by the time you managed to squeeze the notbook in. Richie was leaning against the wall, waiting for you, since you guys always walk in the hallways together.

"took you long enough," he muttered as you guys exited the classroom and entered the hallway side by side.

"It's not my fault. Mr. Worrell gave us like a million assignments this year, and they took up like half of my book bag. Why did he even give us all our old work, it makes no sense!" You argued trying to get passed all of the people in the hall.

"God, I hated Mr. Worrell, he can suck my huge dick, he gave us a ton of work for no reason," Richie groaned, rolling his eyes.

"You didn't even do any of the work, I gave you the answers the entire time."

He scoffs "That's because you do it too quickly, I would do it if you gave me time, but you don't," he argued

"Mhm, sureeee" you giggled

Suddenly Eddie and Bill walked over and began talking about something stupid.

"What's a bar mitzvah?" Bill asks

"So, there's this church full of Jews right, and Stan has to take this super Jewy test." Eddie explains really fast

"B-But how does it work?" Bill questioned further

"They slice the tip of his dick off" Eddie simply says making you laugh

"But then Stan will have nothing left! Poor y/n!" Richie joked dramatically

You roll your eyes "Beep, beep Richie" you were used to Richie making stupid jokes like that

"That's true" Eddie agreed

"Wait up, you guys!" Stan says squeezing between you and bill causing you to blush

You've had a crush on Stanley since you met him, and everyone knew it except for Stanley, who was completely oblivious. You didn't tell anyone you liked him they just knew, you're really easy to read.

"Hey Stan, what happens at the bar mitzvah, anyways? Ed says they slice the tip of your d-dick off" Bill stutters

Stanley gives him a confused look and doesn't say anything

"Yeah, and I think the rabbi's gonna pull down your pants, turn to the crowd and say, 'where's the beef?'" Richie shouts the last part making everyone laugh except for Stan