Eleven

It's been a few weeks since you defeated the supernatural clown, and it's now September, with school about to start up again.

You and the losers are seated in a circle in a meadow, "I can only remember some parts, but I thought I was dead. That's what it felt like" Beverly mumbles as she looks down at the green grass in front of her.

You lower your gaze as she continues, "I saw us, all of us together back in the cistern, but we were older, like our parents' ages," she says.

"W-what are we doing there?" Bill questioned.

She shrugs and shakes her head "I just remembered how we felt. How scared we were, I don't think I can ever forget that"

You pick at the grass and pull it out as an anxious reflex, you always have to fidget with things when you're nervous.

You realized that this meant IT would return; this realization caused you to swallow and your heart to stop.

Bill stands up and picks up a shard of glass from the ground "swear it. S-swear, if it isn't dead, if it ever comes back, we'll come back, too" He declares

You all slowly rise, uneasy about the situation.

Bill winces slightly as he cuts his own hand open with the shard of glass, causing blood to flow out from the wound.

He goes to cut Richies and Eddie's, and as he cuts Eddie's hand he stays silent, making you a little confused that he didn't try to rant on about how unsanitary it is to use the same piece of glass that was found on the ground.

After he cuts Mike's hand and Stanley's hand, he goes to cut yours and you took a deep breath and squeezed your eyes shut as he uses the glass to slice your hand open.

You all grab each other's hands after he finishes with everyone.

After a few seconds, you guys let go. "I gotta go. I hate you" He mumbles with a solemn expression on his face.

Bill who is now looking down at the ground with a sad expression makes Stanley not be able to keep it serious anymore, and he tries to fight back a smile but fails.

He laughs, which causes everyone else to laugh, including you. "I'll see you later," he says before walking away.

"Uh, I have to go too," you lied, you wanted to meet up with your boyfriend.

After you guys got home from fighting pennywise, you and Stanley talked, and he told you about how he stood up to his parents after he ended things because he realized the mistake he had done, but of course they didn't listen and still strongly against it and won't allow it, but Stanley doesn't care, he still loves you, and you guys finally got together.

You sprint to catch up with Stan, who was already quite far away.

"Stan, wait up," you shout, making him turn around.

He smiles when he sees you, but then he realizes something and frowns.

"What's wrong, loser?" You inquired

He shook his head. "Nothing..." he lied.

You rolled your eyes. "Stanley," you spoke sternly.

He sighs before speaking, "Do you really have to go to New York?" he asks, looking down at the ground sadly.

You frown as well, you have completely forgotten that you were moving to New York to live with your grandparents because your mother was fed up with you breaking her rules, which is so stupid because you only missed curfew for a couple of hours once, when you returned from Neilbolt.

You sighed and nodded, "yes, we already talked about this... you know how my mother is," you muttered.

He shrugs and returns his gaze to you. "I know, but I'm gonna miss you... a lot," he admits as he returns his gaze to the ground, a flush on his cheeks.

You chuckle at his shyness, "I'll miss you as well, but we'll see each other again." you muttered

He raises his head. "promise?" He inquires.

"Promise," you replied, making his smile brighter, which you don't see all that often on him.

You look up at him for a moment before he leans down and kisses you, and you obviously kiss back.

The kiss was sweet and his lips were soft, and as he puts his hand on your cheek during the kiss, trying to make it more passionate, he ends up getting his blood all over your face.

You reach for his hair, but the bandages that are healing the wounds on his face get in the way.

Feeling the bandages and the blood on your face made you giggle for no reason, you just thought it was funny, and your giggling caused Stanley to giggle as well, causing you two to pull away.

You smile up at him since he's a few inches taller. "Well, I have to go bye loser," you say as you wave.

He tells you bye, and as you walk away, you look back at him for the last time, and he's smiling at you. You didn't realize it at the time, but that was the last time you'd see his smile in twenty-seven years.

~~~~~

A/N
Sorry for the shortness of this chapter, but I couldn't think of anything to make it longer. Also, the next chapter will be chapter two! I'm so excited ngl, and please let me know if you want y/n to be an actress, a detective, or a surgeon because I have plans for all of them but Idk, so pleaseeee pick one. 🙏🙏