Two

You awaken to the sound of your phone ringing on your nightstand, and you groan as you pick it up, "hello?" You mumble in a hazy tone.

"Hey, y/n, could you meet me at my house in fifteen minutes?" Eddie inquires on the other end of the line.

You yawn before saying, "uh, yeah, sure."

"Great, I've got to tell the others bye," he says before hanging up without allowing you to respond.

You quickly put your phone back on its stand and dressed in clothes you didn't mind if they were ruined.

As you knocked on Eddie's door, you glanced at your watch to confirm that you were on time.

Eddie pushes open his door. "hey y/n-" He was cut off when he noticed Richie messing with something Eddie told him not too.

"I swear to God, RICHIE, I'm going to murder you." Eddie yells, irritated.

Eddie becomes enraged when Richie laughs, and he begins chasing him around while threatening him.

You laugh as you watch it all unfold.

You look at Bill, but he couldn't care less because he was too busy stuffing his bag with snacks.

"Where is Stan, Bill?" You inquire, noting his absence.

"Oh, he's going to meet us there...why?" Bill asks, while smirking.

"I was just curious," you shrugged.

While returning to look at the snacks, Bill made a faint mhm.

You hear the yelling in the background stop, and Eddie and Richie walk back into the kitchen out of breath, Richie who now has a red mark on his cheek, begins rummaging through the cabinets.

Eddie leans against a counter "take everything but the delicious deals, guys. My mom loves them."

You laugh "she just loves those?"

"She loves me too," Richie chuckles at his remark and winks.

Eddie rolls his eyes "Bill, first you said the barrens and now you're saying the sewer. I mean, what if we get caught."

"We won't, Eds. The sewers are public works. We're the public aren't we?" Bill shrugs

Eddie is about to say something when Richie cuts him off.

"Hey Eddie, these your birth control pills?" Richie asks, while holding the medicine cabinet open.

"Yeah, and I'm saving it for your sister. This is private stuff." Eddie argues

When everyone has finished packing snacks and you're leaving the kitchen, you pass Eddie's mother who is watching television.

"Eddie bear, where you boys off to in such a rush" she asks while painting her nails on her fat fingers

Eddie's mother ignored you, because she doesn't like you, she thinks you're a bad influence who would take away her beloved Eddie bear.

Eddie's mom should not be concerned about you. she should be more concerned about how much she weighs. she aways comments on your weight, but she shouldn't even be talking because if she continues to eat the way she is, she will end up getting diabetes.

You bite your lower lip as you try not to laugh at the ridiculous nickname.

"Um...ju-just my backyard, Mrs K. I got a new..." bill stutters trying to think of a lie