Three

You get off your bike, take a few deep breaths, the memories of last night flashing through your tired mind, and walk over to the quarry, where everyone except Bev is already there.

They didn't notice you at first, and they were all undressed, so you shrugged and started to remove everything except your bra and underwear.

When you completely remove your shirt, you can see them all staring at you, but they quickly look away when you catch them.

You smirk "like what you see?" You jokingly asked teasingly, as you see all their faces turn bright red.

You approached them and stood by Stanley when they began playing lougee, which you thought was disgusting.

They all went down the line one by one. Richie Ben Stanley and Bill. Richie was making small remarks about how simple it was when the others went.

after Eddie went Richie said, "Oh my god, that was terrible I win."

" you won?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah," Richie said simply, pushing his thick glasses up his nose.

They start arguing, and you and Stan roll your eyes and try not to laugh as they argue about something stupid.

"Alright who's first?" Bill asked, having grown tired of the argument.

You all looked at each other, you were about to say 'fuck it' and jump when you heard a voice behind you.

"I'll go," they said, looking behind you to see who it was. It was Beverly.

She gracefully removed her sundress, saying "sissys" as she ran up the cliff and jumped into the quarry.

"What the fuck! Oh, holy shit! We just got showed up by a girl!" Richie yelled as he saw her splash into the water.

You have a gentle laugh. "Make that two," you shouted as you jumped into the quarry.

You swam up to the surface, and Bev was right next to you. You both laughed as you watched the boys argue about who should go first.

Bill was the first to jump, followed by Richie, Ben, Stan, and Eddie.

When Stan popped up out of the water, you swam underneath him and dragged him into the water, making him let out a high pitched scream.

You let go and swam up, laughing like crazy, and he just gave you a look that made you laugh even harder.

Stan splashed you, and you let out a gasp and began splashing him back. Soon, the others joined in, and you all burst out laughing.

"Chicken fight?" Richie suggests, you shrugged as Richie smirked and you looked over at Stanley.

You got on Stan's shoulders, Richie got on Eddie's, and Bev got on Bill. Ben was the referee. Bev and you teamed up, and knocked Richie in first, and you struggled a little but eventually pushed her off, which means you won.

You got down and cheered and high fived Stan, and when the two of you started bragging, the others got tired and began splashing you.

You guys played for a while longer, but Stan wouldn't stop dunking you in the water, and you got tired of it, so you did the only reasonable thing.

The next time Stan dunked you, you didn't come back to the surface instead, you stayed under water for a few seconds before Stanley frantically pulled you up and apologized profusely.

"It's okay, I was joking, I'm fine," you began to laugh. As you told him, his expression changed, he was irritated.

"I hate you," he sneered dramatically.