Four

You wake up to the sound of your phone ringing, and you grunt as you get up to answer it.

"Hello?" You mumbled in a sleepy tone.

"Y/n, thank god! something happened please come over as soon as possible"

"Um okay, I'll try to be as quick as I can, did you already call the others?" You inquired as you were getting ready.

You made every effort to be as quiet as possible because your mother was sleeping and had just returned from her shift. If you woke her up, she would be furious.

"No, you were the first person I wanted to tell," she replied.

"Oh okay, well, I'll see you in about ten minutes." you stated

"All right, bye," she mumbled before hanging up.

You'd be lying if you said you weren't irritated, i mean it was summer and apparently you weren't allowed to sleep in because there was always something going on. It's not that you don't care about your friends because you do, in fact, but you really just need a day without anyone but of course that was not going to happen, so you let out a groan as you leave your house and bike up to Beverly's house.

You eventually caught up with the others at some point, and apparently Beverly had told Bill the entire story of what happened. You didn't believe it, but Beverly wouldn't lie about something like that. What got on you're nerves was that she told Bill but not you, but whatever.

You guys make it to her apartment and you see her running down her steps when she saw you guys passing a little girl sitting down on them

you guys drop your bikes well most of you Stanley kicked his kickstand up like always

Eddie and Richie stopped bickering when Bev came over "I need to show you something" she explained

"What is it?" Eddie asked concerned

"More than what we saw at the quarry?" Richie joked making you roll your eyes

"Shut up! just shut up, richie" Eddie yells at richie annoyed

"My dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment" Beverly told them

You arrive at her apartment and see her running down her steps when she notices you passing a little girl sitting on them.

Most of you dropped your bikes, and Stanley, as usual, kicked his kickstand up.

When Bev came over, Eddie and Richie stopped bickering when they saw her. "I need to show you something," she explained.

"What is it?" Eddie inquired, concerned

"more than what we saw at the quarry?" Richie joked making you roll your eyes.

"Stop talking! "Richie, just shut up." Eddie is irritated and yells at Richie.

Beverly warned them, "My father will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment."

Something wasn't right with Beverly's father, you could just tell. Your body starts to tingle when something isn't right with someone, you don't know why, but it always happens, but you just brush it off.

"Then w-we'll leave a lookout. Richie, stay here" bill instructions making you laugh, it's always richie.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What if her dad comes back?" Richie shouts

"Do what you always do. Start talking." Stanley told him which caused you to giggle

You guys start climbing the steps when you heard Richie mumble something "it is a gift..."