five

By the time the moon had risen high, stars glittering, contrasting the black velvet sky, the calls for Nabi and Seokjin to go to bed had only got louder.

And when it came to the point that neither husband or wife could ignore the crowd's pleads any longer, the Kim took his wife's hand, a strange look in his eye as he pulled her towards him.

Nabi shrunk slightly as she heard various cries from many of Seokjin's uncles to make her bleed, to make her scream and so much worse. Red crept along her neck and splattered her cheeks, her form slightly stiff as they went up the winding stairs into the master bedroom which would be theirs for the night.

"Have fun," Taehyung smirked, a knowing glint in his eyes as he took a long drag from his cigarette.

Namjoon didn't say a word, but offered his older brother and his new sister-in-law a nod before dragging the youngest Kim off who yelled "Don't forget to use protection! Don't want mini Jins and Nabis running around just yet!"

Seokjin simply shook his head as his brother's manic cackle faded away, the Capo's black locks unruly. Nabi leaned against the wall, her head tipped back, eyes shut. Despite her brother-in-law's joke, she knew children came with marriage, and that many of the traditionalists within the mafia families expected her to conceive within a year.

"Come on," Seokjin's voice cut through her thoughts once more as he gestured for her to go inside. 

Both Seoul and Busan had really gone as far as they possibly could've for their wedding night. A grand, four-poster bed sat in the middle of the room, dim, sensual lights illuminating the space. A mirror stretched one side and behind it was the wardrobe. A door in the corner revealed the en suite, attatched with a shower, bathtub and all the basic necessities they could possibly need.

The ground seemed to sway beneath Nabi's feet and her fingers reached for the wall, gripping it as tightly as she could. It had only just hit her... her wedding night, how she was expected to consummate her marriage with him - the monster of Seoul.

She raised her eyes to see him unbuttoning his suit jacket, tossing it aside, before he stared at her, desire and lust clouding his eyes. 

His hands reached for the tiara on top of her head, placing it on the nightstand before they took hold of her shoulders, turning her around. His fingers worked fast as he undid the knots and ties that held her dress together before the elegant piece dropped down to her feet, leaving her in her undergarments her mother had specifically picked out.

Her arms immediately crossed themselves over her chest, although, it didn't quite help.

"God, you're beautiful," Her husband murmered. "You really are the 'Angel of Busan',"

Without so much thought, he picked her up, Nabi's arms instantly reaching behind his neck for support and gently, he placed her on the bed, his eyes never leaving her. Seokjin took his time as he undid the buttons of his shirt, hovering over her as his mouth lowered over her's.

Nabi had felt it when he had kissed her at the altar, but his kisses were addicting. Something about them made her feel dizzy and made her lose conscious and as they moved down her body, adrenaline, fire and giddiness shot through her veins. They felt so good, she felt good.

His fingers hooked around the hem of her pants and that was when Nabi regained her thoughts as her hand slapped his away.

For a second, Seokjin had been startled, but he did well to conceal his emotions as Nabi's fierce gaze settled on him. 

"No," She said, not a single waver in her voice that could hint any sort of weakness. She was clear where she stood.

"No?"

"You will not have me tonight,"

Seokjin was still on top of her, both his elbows rested by the sides of her head, propping himself up so he didn't lay on her.

"By our laws and tradition, it is my right," He said quietly, not taking his eyes off his wife.

"I will not be intimate with a man that I barely know!" Her nostrils flared as she spoke, anger in her voice beginning to dominate. "If you even cared, you would respect my want,"

The Capo of Seoul simply looked before he spoke again. "You said it yourself that my family expect you to bleed tonight. What do propose we do?"

"Surely you can think of something, you are after all, the Capo of Seoul. You are many things, but you are not stupid,"

"You're right," Seokjin agreed. "I am not," He leaned back, climbing off the bed, reaching into the wardrobe, pulling out another bed sheet. 

Nabi watched with curiosity as her husband reached for his knife, placing the blade at the top of his arm, pressing it into his creamy skin until a trickle of blood began to taint the blade.

"What are you- "

"They want to see blood, so they will have it," He shook the blade over the bed sheet before moving towards the bathroom. He came back out, waving his knife over the sheet once more as Nabi realised water was staining the blood droplets.

"Blood doesn't look the same," He explained before placing his knife back on the stand and climbing into the bed with her. "Tomorrow morning, we will wake up and give the women of my family these sheets to fawn over. We will hide the one we lay on and no-one will ever have to know,"

Nabi was silent for a few moments as she considered his words. He had done this for her, hadn't forcefully taken her virtue despite all of tradition saying it was his 'right'.

"You doing this for me could be seen as a weakness," She muttered as the lights went out, leaving them in darkness.

"You are my wife, I am allowed that one weakness,"