eleven

"Oh my God!" Jisoo squealed, abandoning her suitcase with Jaesoo, running towards her older sister, throwing her arms around her. "It's so good to see you! I missed you so much!"

Nabi chuckled, wrapping her arms around the girl's slender waist. "And hello to you too,"

"You know, you didn't have to just let go of your suitcase," Jaesoo grumbled at his twin but he too gave his sister an embrace. 

"It's been forever since we've seen Nabi and your main priority was the suitcase?" Jisoo rolled her eyes and before the Moon boy could retort a reply, Nabi placed a hand on each of their shoulders. 

"Let's not argue right now, we need to go to the penthouse," Her eyes flitted to the figure besides her, Seokjin who had surprised with her siblings' arrival. "Do you mind getting their things?"

"Not at all," The Capo drawled, reaching for the handles and rolling them away, Jaesoo following quickly behind. Despite the rivalry between Seoul and Busan, the younger boy was rather in awe of the man who was perhaps the most powerful man in all of South Korea.

"So," Jisoo waggled her eyebrows. "How has it been? The married life I mean, and the new life in Seoul,"

"It's been alright," The oldest of the Moon siblings smiled. "It took some getting used to but it's quite dear to me,"

"Father refused to let us see you despite our begging," Jisoo sniffed. "It wasn't until your husband made the call that he finally accepted, but even then, he wasn't willing to let Jaesoo go, but we managed to convince him,"

Nabi's lips pulled into a frown at the thought of her father's behaviour. She knew why he was reluctant to let her siblings visit her, afraid of the Capo of Seoul using the children against the Consigliere of Busan, but Nabi knew her husband wouldn't do that, surely not.

It didn't take too long until the four had reached the penthouse apartment and whilst the twins were settling in their guest bedrooms that they would stay in for the weekend, Seokjin had his eyes trained upon his wife, who bustled around the kitchen, preparing lunch.

"You seem happier," He tilted his head as she spun round, eyes upon him.

"I haven't seen them in ages, and you made my wish come true," She said softly. "Of course I'm happy,"

"I'm glad,"

The two stared at each other for a little longer before Nabi spoke again. "Thank you, for all of this," 

Seokjin's lips twitched into a smirk. "If you're thankful for what I've done, don't you think I deserve a reward?"

"A reward?"

The man stood up, moving to the other side of the counter to where his wife stood, curiosity and surprise etched upon her face as to what he was possibly going to do.

He bent his head low so, pulling her frame towards him, hands settled upon her waist, their lips inches apart.

"A kiss for your beloved husband?"

Nabi said nothing but she could feel the adrenaline in her veins at her peak, so desperate to do something.

And so she did.

She placed her hands upon his chest, stepping up on her tip-toes as their lips met, their forms molding into one another, fitting perfectly like a puzzle. How she loved his kisses and how he loved her with him.