Who The F*** Is Colton?

Harry couldn't breathe, he was suffocating. Drowning. Crushed. He was alone. Jay had left him alone, abandoned him. This was his reality. Jay had left him for the golden gates of Auradon and now he was stuck here with the filth of the fairy tale world, and this had never bothered him before. He was a villain through and through, he belonged on the Isle. Jay belonged with him on the Isle, fuck, they were going to run this island. Forget the old ass villains who fucked up and had sentenced them all to this dump, they had their chance and messed up, it was time for the next generation to rise up. But that wasn't going to happen anymore. Harry couldn't do this alone, Jay was gone, and now it was time for plan B.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So, what's your deal? Single, dating but it's not serious, in a committed relationship?"

" What?" Jay looked up from table. In front of him stood what he imagined every Auradon princess to look like: long blonde curls spilling down her shoulders, big blue eyes and a short body with not an ounce of fat or muscle on her. No muscle, Jay liked muscles...maybe that's why he liked Harry so much.

" Are...you...single? " The girl pronounced every word slowly and carefully, making direct eye contact with Jay.

"Ummm..." What should he say? What was Harry to him? The boy he had only kissed a handful of times but would burn down the world to protect, the boy he had maybe...sort of left stranded on the Isle. " It's complicated? " This made the girl smile a Cheshire grin and flick her hair behind her back. She took Jay's silence as an invitation and sat right next to him, barely giving him room to breathe.

" So you're single? Nice to know. I'm Cynthia, daughter of Cinderella and Colton. Pleasure to meet you. " She held out her hand to shake. Jay chose to abstain.

" Who the fuck is Colton? "

" You know...Prince Charming? "

" Oh, okay. " By now Cynthia had put her hand down and simply opted to leave a non-existent amount of personal space between the two. Jay could smell the unspecific floral scent of her perfume, he could see the array of freckles littered on her skin and he could see the slightest sunburn on her shoulders and all of these things somehow managed to remind him of Harry. Harry always smelled like the ocean and he didn't have freckles, but he did have a tiny mole on his left elbow and the boy didn't get sunburnt - he got tan.

" You free to hang out tonight? There's going to be a bonfire in the woods, everyone's going. You and your friends should come. " She said with a wide smile and a glint in her eyes. Before Jay got a chance to reject her offer, Mal had walked up and taken notice of the blonde and the blonde had taken notice of her.

" Hi Mal. "

" Hey Christine. "

" It's Cynthia. "

" Don't care, fuck off. "

Cynthia rolled her eyes and got up to leave, but not without directing her attention towards Jay once again. " Bonfire in the words at 11:30, meet me at the crystal lake nearby. Don't be late, I'll be waiting. " She flashed him one last smile before making her exit.

" The hell was that? " Mal asked with a snarl, eyes focused on the door Cynthia had left through.

" No clue, just came up and started talking to me. Hey um...." Jay's eyes flitted to the table, his hands clenching. " Are we good? "

Mal smiled at him fondly, sat next to him, and promptly socked him the arm.

" Ow! What the hell was that? " Jay clutched his arm.

" Now we're good, don't ever call me a bitch again or next time it'll be your face assface. "

"....Bitch. "

" That's it. " The two VK's ended up throwing whatever was closest to them, waging an all-out play war where there would be no losses. They were making a mess, hurling books at each other, and they were laughing the entire time. All of the VK's had been so stressed since coming to the Isle and it had a taken a toll.   Carlos had lost weight, becoming paler if that was possible. Evie currently had detention for a month after being caught cheating on a test. Chad Charming was quick to humiliate her when she called herself his girlfriend in front of everyone in chemistry class. She was crushed. And Mal, Mal had stretched herself too thin coming up with plans to steal the wand, none of which were plausible. Jay's thoughts of Harry were all-consuming, he was no help.

It was nice to forget all their worries and just have fun with each other. Just like old times when the fate of their families freedom didn't rest on their shoulders.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I know it's a short chapter but hey, something is better than nothing. Thank you all for your comments, I enjoy reading them all. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I plan to end this series by the 30th part, but.....I will be starting a new series that revolves for the most part around Harry. The 30th part will be a cliff hanger, fair warning, but if you love Harry as much as I do, the second series will definitely be for you. 

Also, sidenote, I'm too lazy to proofread so feel free to chastise me for any: grammatical, continuity, or spelling errors. Great.