Showdown: Part 3

Brooke's POV:

After fighting off the Kraang, we follow the screaming to a compartment below our current location to see April strapped to a chair before a gigantic form of Kraang.

Kraang: "Witness the end of your kind."

Leo: "Not if we can help it."

Kraang: "The turtles? And that girl! Kraang will not be stopped by pathetic mutants and a weakling human."

Mikey: "At least we're not stupid aliens."

Me: "I'll show you pathetic!"

Raph and I leap forward to kick Kraang in her face while Donnie releases April from the restraints.

April: "You're my hero."

Donnie blushes as he chuckles nervously before we all climb out of the room.

{Time skip}

We rush into the oncoming fire from the Kraang as one of the ship's engines backfires, tilting the balance.

Mikey: "Guys, I have a question."

Leo: "Can it wait?"

Mikey: "Not really. Did we beat that big Kraang thingie?"

Me: "Yes, Mikey, we did."

Mikey: "Ok. Then why is it following us?"

We all glance behind us to see the Kraang giant approaching us in a giant mech-suit.

Donnie: "Everybody, there's one last escape pod up ahead."

Mikey falls through one of the racks, so Leo and I leap to attack the Kraang.

Leo: "Get away from our brother!"

Mikey tosses his nunchucks for me to grab onto, and I pull him up as we rush toward the others.

Kraang: "There's nowhere for you to run, freaks."

Donnie, April, Mikey, & Raph hop into the escape pod.

Donnie: "Leo, Brooke!"

Kraang: "All of you will die here."

As Splinter's words echo in my head, I know what I have to do. I turn to Raph with a small smile, biting back my tears at the thought of doing this to him.

Me: "No matter what, right, Handsome?"

Before Raph can say anything, I turn and walk to stand beside Leo.

Leo: "You don't have to do this. You and Raph can still-"

Me: "Co-leaders, remember? We're in this together no matter what happens. Raph will understand that I did what I had to do to protect him, as well as our family."

Leo nods, and we leap forward to wrap Mikey's nunchucks around the Kraang to hold her back from approaching the escape pod.

Me: "Go! Get out of here now!"

Mikey: "Dudes, you can't do this."

Leo: "Go! We can't hold it back any longer."

Raph: "Brooke!"

Me: *voice cracks* "I love you, Raphael."

Mikey closes the pod as Donnie holds Raph back from leaping out.

Raph: "NO!"

I can see tears forming in his eyes, causing mine to overflow at how much it hurts to see him like this. The pod flies out just before the ship crashes into the ocean.

Raph's POV:

Mikey: "I can't believe they're gone."

Donnie: "Leo and-"

I let her go. I let her go when I could've-No. If I had, she'd never have forgiven me for it.

Raph: "I gave 'em nothing but a hard time. If I had to do it over again, I'd definitely be nicer."

Leo: "Really?"

Raph: "Really."

Me: "Then can you give us a hand?"

I rise from my seat and look over the edge of the pod to see-

Brooke's POV:

I extend my free hand to Raph as my other holds Leo above water. Raph & Donnie pull us up, Raph pulling me into the tightest hug ever.

Raph: "You scared the heck out of me, show-off."

Me: "Hey, you love me no matter what. Your words, not mine."

Raph: "Yeah, I do."

Mikey: "We did it!"

Mikey pulls all of us into a group hug as we all cheer at our victory. We did it! We saved the world. For real, this time.

{Time skip}

Mikey: "Who saved the world?"

Turtles & I: "We saved the world!"

Mikey: "I said, who saved the world?"

Turtles & I: "We saved the world!"

Mikey: "I said-"

Raph: "Stop asking!"

Mikey: *mutters* "We saved the world."

Leo, April & Splinter walk into the dojo, and we follow soon after.

Splinter: "After all, it is not every day you make the world safe from an alien invasion."

Mikey: "You got that right. Everybody, who saved the world?"

Turtles, Mr. O'Neil, & I: "Mikey."

We smile as we all cheer.

Turtles & I: "We saved the world!"

Mikey: "Yeah!"

We then engage in a dance-off, all for fun, of course. When it's Raph's turn, he pulls me onto the floor. He leads me through a presumably thought-out routine, pulls me into a twirl, and dips me into a lasting kiss full of love, passion, excitement, and relief. I wrap my arms around his neck as the guys all cheer and wolf-whistle teasingly. Man, I love dating a turtle!

End of Season 1

{A/N: See you in Season 2!!}