chapter 5

Heart of Frost Giant part 5

Denise: What? She said coming to stand next to Leah. She noticed Loki.

Is that Him? She asked

Leah: Yep, that's him she said annoyingly.

Denise: OH my God. He's gorgeous. Leah gave her a look. What are you serious look at him. He's pale and he's hair looks greasy Leah said.

Denise: Well if you don't wanna help him,I  certain will she started walking towards Loki.

Denise: Hey Handsome what can I get you?

Loki: You get me Leah Willis

Denise: Yeah Leah is on break right now. So what can I get you?

Loki: I know she's not on break, she's in the kitchen.  Now me a good little mortal and go get her for me.

Denise didn't say anything else she turned around and walked back into the kitchen.

Denise: He wants you Hun. Leah took an angry sigh. Fine she said walking into the dining hall.

Loki: Ah there you are Darling. He said with a smile on he's face.

Leah: I told you don't to call me that. What can i get you? Loki looked over the menu.

Loki: I will take a cheeseburger with no tomatoes and French fries. Leah took down he's order.

Leah: Anything to drink?

Loki: Tea

Leah: I will bring it right out.

Loki: You know Darling you won't get any respect with that attitude. She turned back and walked over to him.

Leah: Look I don't know what your deal is but. You need to stop OK, I'm not interested in you. After you eat please just go away. She stormed back into the kitchen.

Loki sat there thinking this is going to be harder then I thought.