chapter 31

Heart of A Frost Giant chapter 31

Loki: Darling wait before we go to my chambers we need to put you in traditional Asgardian wear" He said. Leah looked at him. "Ok" She asked with an eyebrow raised. "Come on I will show you" He said. They walked outside and Leah saw all the people have Asgard. Men women and children. Leah felt if though she had stepped back in time.

Leah:" Loki, what year is it" She asked with worry. Loki laughed. "Well according to your Midgardian calendar it's 2022" he said almost laughing.

Leah: " No I mean what year is it here on Asgard" She asked.

Loki: " The same has it's on earth" He said reassuring her.. Leah looked at around at everyone

"but then why is everyone dressed like they're going to a Renaissance fair"? Leah asked.

Loki: "It's Asgardian tradition, you will get use to it" He said. "Now come on let's go make you a beautiful Asgardian in training"  Loki took Leah to
A little room on the other side of the Palace.

Leah saw a young woman sewing a dress. Loki cleared his throat. The woman turned around. " Oh Sire" she bowed.

"How may I help you" She asked. Loki: Sia I would like you to meet Leah Willis my girlfriend" Loki said holding her hand. "It's nice to meet you Sia" Leah said. "You to Ma'ma" Sia said. Loki: "Do you have what I asked for" Loki asked.  "Yes sir" Sia said. She walked into a wardrobe closet, Come out with a beautiful light green dress.  She handed it to Leah.

Leah Looked at Loki. "How long have you had this planned" Leah asked. "For awhile" Loki said mischievously. Such another young woman with light skin and dark hair entered the room. "Sire i'm sorry to interrupt but it's urgent" She said.

Loki looked at Leah. "I will be fine go" She said. He kissed her gently on the lips. "I will be back soon" He said and left. Leah stood there holding the dress. Sia: ma'am would you like to try on the dress" Sia asked.  "Yes I would thank you" Leah said. Excuse ma'ma" the other woman said. " if you like I can escorts you to the king's chambers and you can change and wait for him to return" she said. "

Yes I would like that" Leah said. The woman reached out her hand. I'm Rosalyn, i"m the head chambermaid" "Nice to meet you Rosalyn" Leah said shaking her hand. Leah and Rosalyn walked down the Palace Halls.

"Everything is so beautiful here" Leah said. "It certainly is" Rosalyn said. " How long have been here" Leah asked. "Oh I have been the royal chamber maid for centuries" Rosalyn said. "Centuries but you look so" Leah said. "I mean I wouldn't have guessed" Leah said. Rosalyn smiled at her.

Rosalyn open the door to Loki's chambers and she walks inside . It  was beyond beautiful wall to wall bookshelves with more books Leah had ever seen in her life. A big round bed with green silk sheets. a balcony over looking all of Asgard. A wardrobe full of clothes. "Is there anything I can get you ma'am" Rosalyn asked. "Um do you guys have coffee" Leah asked. Rosalyn looked at her. "Coffee" She asked.

"Right I'm gonna have to get use to that" Leah said. "Um tea" Leah asked. " Yes of course ma'am right away" Rosalyn said. She left the room and Leah sit down on the bed looking at the dress. She got up from the bed and started undressing. She put the dress on and looked in the mirror. "Not bad she said" She walked over to one of the bookshelves

She was looking at all the books one caught her eye. She took it off the shelf. "History of the nine realms" She read the title. She sit down on the bed and started to read.