Chapter 34

The Heart of Frost Giant chapter 34

Leah felt the sun shining through the curtains she turned over to see Loki wasn't next to her. She sit up and looked around the room. When someone knocked on the door.  "Just a sec" Leah said Looking around for something to put on. Remembering that Loki ripped her dress up. She noticed a slik green robe on a chair and went to put it on.

"Come in" She said closing the robe. Rosalyn enter with a tray of food.  "Good morning ma'ma" Rosalyn said. "King Loki is sorry he can't join you for breakfast", But he had an important meeting this morning" Rosalyn said. Leah nodded. Rosalyn removed the cover off the sliver tray. On the  Tray was eggs grapes, some sort of sausage and rice pudding. "This looks amazing" Leah said. "What kind of eggs are this" Leah asked. "Raven's eggs ma'am" Rosalyn said. Leah took a bit of the eggs.

"Oh wow this are amazing" Leah said. "Will there be anything else Ma'ma" Rosalyn asked. "Yeah I would really like some Tea maybe" Leah said. "Of course ma'am right away" Rosalyn said leaving the room. Leah looked down at the robe she was wearing. " Rosalyn wait" Leah said getting up from the table. "Yes Ma'am" Rosalyn said. "Um Loki sort of um ripped my dress". "Is there anyway Sia could make me a another one" Leah asked almost embarrassed. Rosalyn smiled and walked over to the wardrobe.

She opened it to reveal a row of green dresses all her size.

After finishing breakfast and putting on another dress. Leah asked Rosalyn how long Loki would be. "He should be done soon ma'am She said. "Do you think I could explore the Palace 
Leah asked. "Of course ma'am" Rosalyn said. Leah walked around the Palace noticing all the beautiful art and structure.

When she come to one part of the Palace a guard stopped her.  " i'm sorry ma'am but this is for Asgardian royalty only" He said. "What's in here" She asked. "King Odin's Treasures" He said. "Aren't they Loki's now" She asked. Guard nodded.  "If you would like I can escort you to a room more your Liking "The Guard said

The Guard lead Leah to room. It was like nothing Leah had ever seen. "Is this the library" Leah asked in awe of what she is seeing. "Yes Ma'am" The Guard said. Leah had never seen so many books in her life.
"Is there anything I can do for you ma'am" The Guard asked.

"Um yes make sure to let His Highness know that I'm in the library" Leah said almost giggling. "Yes my Queen" The Guard said. Realizing what he said. He looked nervously at Leah and left. "Queen" Leah Thought she could get use to that.

Loki sit in the throne room surrounded by other royal figures from the other realms. Loki was trying his best to focus but he couldn't stop thinking about Leah. He wished he was in his bed with Leah her naked body pressed against his.  His hard cock pushing up against her Begging to be fucked. Loki felt himself getting hard just thinking about Leah's wet pussy. Luckily the meeting to last much longer and Loki went looking for Leah. Leah was still in the library she was standing by some books when she felt a tug on her dress. She looked down and saw a little girl standing by her. "Well hello there" Leah said kneeling down next to the girl. "What's your name" She asked. The girl didn't answer she looked at Leah with a shy face. Leah smiled. "My name is Leah, what's yours" Leah asked

The little girl smiled "Ciara" she said shyly. "Well it's nice to meet you Ciara" Leah said. "Ciara" a woman called. Leah saw an older woman coming over to her. "I'm so sorry madam" the other woman said.

"It's alright" Leah said. "She's um never seen a mortal before and when we heard King Loki was bringing his mortal to Asgard we were all curious to meet you" The lady said. "So I guess I'm kind of big deal huh" Leah asked. "You are very much" The woman said  "The fact that a woman and not just any woman but a mortal one could win The God of Mischief's heart" She said. Leah smiled at her. "Anyway I will leave you and sorry for disrupting you" She took Ciara's hand and they left. Leah sit down on chair so everyone was being nice to her because Loki told them to.

Loki was walking down the hallway when he saw The Guard that escorted Leah to The Library. "Yes Sire I escorted her to the library just as you requested," the guard said. Loki nodded his head and went to the library. Leah was putting back the books she was reading and was about to head back to Loki's chambers when she saw Loki walking towards her. "God I missed you" Loki said.

He went to kiss her. But she turned away. "What's the matter," He asked. "Loki is everyone being nice to me because of you," Leah asked. "What are you talking about," Loki asked with a raised eyebrow. "I mean all the dresses Sia made for me, Rosalyn bringing me breakfast, The Guard taking me here, everyone else wanting to meet the mortal who fall for The God of Mischief," Leah said. Loki took her hand. "Everyone is being nice to you because they know how I feel about you," Loki said.

"It took them a long time to trust me after everything I did. They saw how much I love and care for you. They see the good in you," Loki said.

Leah smiled. "I'm just not used to all this. Having people wait on me. Making me things, taking me to beautiful places," Leah said with tears in her eyes. "You said that you wanted the fairytale life," Loki said "Well I’m giving it to you," He said. Leah kissed him. He pulled her closer to him. Their tongues becoming entangled.

Loki pulled away and took Leah's hand and lead her to another part of the library. "Where are you going," Leah asked. “To place a little more private," Loki said. Once they reached the area Loki pushed Leah against the bookcase and started kissing and biting her neck. "Loki what if someone catches us," She said. "Then will give them quite the show," He said.  Leah closed her eyes as Loki continued kissing her neck. She felt herself getting wet between her legs and she moaned softly.

Loki kissed down Leah's body he lifted up dress and took off her underwear. "You are never to wear this when we are alone, do you understand," Loki said in a dominant voice. "Yes" Leah said. "Yes what," Loki asked.

"Yes, my King," Leah said. "Good girl, now let me enjoy what's mine," Loki purred. He smiled and began eating Leah sucking on her clit lapping up her juices. Leah was pulling on Loki's hair and trying to be quiet.

"Loki I need to cum, please," Leah was begging. Loki looked up at her. "Not yet my pet, I'm not finsinshed yet," He said and went back to eating her pussy.

Leah knew she was about to explode. Loki started pumping his fingers in and out of her. She put her hand over her mouth to slience her screams.
"Cum me for me my beautiful Leah, Let everyone hear you scream my name," Loki said. He moved Leah's hand away from her mouth.

She screamed Loki's name. Loki picked Leah up and bent her over a table that was near by, her ass exposed to him. He smiled and give her ass a good smack. She moaned and looked over at him. Loki undid his pants and pulled them down just enough for him to pull his cock out.

He pushed into Leah and immediately cried out and handled on to the edge of the table. Loki gripped tightly on to Leah's hip pounding her hard and fast. "Fuck yes that's it! Move your hips, baby," Loki said grunting. Leah moved her hips.

She was holding on to the table so tight her knuckles were turning white. Loki could feel that Leah was getting closer, so he turned her over and sat her down on the table and thrusted back into her.

Her legs wrapped around him. Leah moaned louder. "Cum for me, Leah! Cum now," Loki said. Leah threw her hand back Yelling Loki's name. Loki shouted Leah's name spilling his seed inside her. "That was wonderful,” Leah said, panting. "I agree," Loki said.

"Now what," Leah asked. "We go get cleaned up and I have the chef making you a delicious meal," Loki said. The two of them fixed their clothing and walked out of the library. Leah smiled at Loki knowing that she was finally happy.