chapter 14

Heart of the Frost Giant part 14

Leah got up and walked into her room and opened up her closet to find something to wear. "I have nothing to wear," I really don't have enough time or money to go buy a dress" Leah Thought. "Um Loki I don't know if you can hear me" I mean you're a God so hopefully you hear this" Leah said. "

But I don't have anything to wear, "so I was wondering if you could help me out?" Leah asked. She waited for a few minutes and nothing happened, "I will just throw something together" she said. Suddenly her phone ring, She picked it up and answered it."Hello" she said. "Leah is Jeremy, I was wondering if you could come into work today" Jeremy asked. "Um sure no problem I will be right there" She said. She took a quick shower got dressed and went to the dinner.

Leah walked into the diner and went into Jeremy's office. "Leah please take a sit" Jeremy said. Leah sit down in the chair in front of Jeremy's desk. "Jeremy first of all let me say, how sorry I am" Leah said. ""I understood why you did it," That woman was definitely difficult" Jeremy said. "But you should have come to me first" Jeremy said. "I know and a promise I will next time" Leah said.

"Here's what I'm going to do, You can come back but you have to come to me if you have any problems" Jeremy said. "I will I promise" Leah said.
"Good now go get your uniform on" Jeremy said. Leah looked at him. "Um could I come back tomorrow instead" Leah asked. Jeremy looked at her. "I have a date tonight" Leah said. "

Oh well ok then", just be here tomorrow" Jeremy said. "I promise" " Thank you Jeremy" Leah said shaking his hand. Leah walked happily back to her apartment. She got inside she noticed a box on her table with a note. 'Darling, I heard you say you had nothing to wear tonight". " I brought upon myself to give you this I hope you like it" Love, Loki

Leah opened the box inside was green sllik dress. "I don't like green" Leah said.