Chapter 1

The alarm was going off. Leah groaned. Turing over to turn off the alarm. Leah Willis was a thirty something woman. Leah lived in a one bed room apartment in new york city. Leah laid in bed before finally getting up to get ready for work.

Leah got dressed for work and walked to the diner where she worked. It was thirty minutes until the diner open, Leah walked and went straight to the kitchen. Where her friend Denise was.

Denise: Hey, why didn't you go with me this weekend? I went to this party and hooked up with this guy. Oh my God it was amazing.

Leah: Sorry I was busy, Leah said putting on her apron. Besides I don't wanna hook up with some random stranger.

Denise: Busy doing what? Reading. Look you need to get out there and meet someone have fun.

Leah: Denise I told you, I don't wanna meet anyone. I can't deal with it anymore.

Denise: just because you have had some bad relationship in the past doesn't mean you need to just give up. The right guy is out there for you.

Leah's shift consisted of horny truck drivers and Karen's. Finally after 12 hour shift. Leah was ready to go home. Just as she was getting to her apartment. A man come out of nowhere and held a gun to her.

Robbery: give me your money now!

Leah: ok please don't hurt me Leah said with fear In her voice. As Leah was about to give the guy her purse. He was suddenly sent flying across the street.

Leah looked over and saw a tall man wearing green and gold armor.