chapter 21

Chapter 21

Leah woke up when she felt the sun coming in through the blinds. She sit up and realized she was still in the front room. Then she noticed a note on the table. She reached over and picked it up and opened it.

My dearest Leah, I have returned to Asgard for a few days. I will be back soon
Love Loki. P.S. I left you a present in your bed chambers. Leah got up from the couch and walked into her bedroom.

She saw a small box sitting on it. She picked up the box and opened inside was beautiful green pendant necklace. Leah smiled and put the necklace on. 

Leah spent the rest of the day cleaning her apartment and reading her book. Later on that evening she started getting hungry. She decided to have leftovers from the chicken Alfredo. After heating up her food she sit down and watched TV.  Leah spent the next two days working and waiting for Loki's return. A few days later Leah had gotten out of the shower putting a towel around herself Leah walked into her bedroom she noticed Loki sitting on her bed.

Leah jumped "You scared me" she said. "I'm sorry Darling, I wanted to surprise you" Loki said noticing that Leah was just wearing a towel.

Leah walked towards her closet to get dressed. She put a pair of black leggings and a light blue t shirt. Loki walked over to Leah which made her nervous. He saw that she was wearing the necklace. "It looks good on" He said. Leah smiled

"So do you have anything planned today" Leah asked. "As matter of fact I do" Loki said. "Oh really" Leah said. "What's that "she asked. "A surprise" Loki told her. Loki snapped his fingers and he was wearing black jeans and a green button down shirt. "Not bad" Leah thought. Loki and Leah left the apartment. "Can you give me a hint" She asked. "Nope" Loki said. They walked out of the building. Loki took Leah's hand.

She jerked it back. "Sorry habit" She said. "It's alright" He said. They continue walking until they reached the park across from Leah's apartment.

We're going to the park" She asked. "The surprise is in the park" Loki said. Loki took Leah to part of the park that wasn't to crowded. He walked over to one certain spot. "Close your eyes" He told her. Leah closed her eyes. "Alright opened your eyes" Loki said. Leah opened them. In front of her was a beautiful laid out picnic with food and wine. "Oh my God Loki it's beautiful" She said.

"All the best for my mortal" Loki  said.