chapter 10

Heart of a Frost Giant part 10

Leah stood there in shock. She still had the baseball bat in the air. Loki put he's hand in the air suddenly the bat flew out of Leah's hand and into his. Leah: How did you do that? Magic Loki said.

As he was fixing plates of food. Loki: "Have a seat" Leah pulled the chair out from under the table and set down. Loki put the plate of food in front of Leah. "Eat up before you have to leave for work" Loki told her. He went back into the kitchen poured Leah a cup of coffee and set it down on the table next to her food.

Loki: "I will never understand how you mortals drink this stuff just smelling made me wanna throw up".

Leah picked up a fork and started picking around the food. Loki sit down beside on her.

Loki: "What are you doing"? He asked

Leah: "Looking for poison" she said. Loki rolled he's eyes. "You really think I'm trying to poison"? you he asked. He took the fork from her hand. Took bite of the eggs.

Loki: "See no poison he said with he's mouth full"

He gave the fork back to Leah. "Ew she said I don't want your grems in my mouth" Loki snapped his fingers and a clean forked appeared in his hand. He handed to Leah. "Thanks" she said.

Leah: "OK so if you're not trying to poison me what are you doing"?  "Eat" Loki said. Leah picked up the fork and started eating. Loki sit down beside her with he's plate and started eating as well.

Leah couldn't believe it the food was actually good. But Leah was still curious as to why he was being nice to her.

After breakfast Loki did the dishes. Why Leah got ready for work. She decided not to take a shower for obvious reasons. She Walked back into the kitchen. "So I figured out what you want from me" she said.

Loki: " What is that darling"? Leah cringed at him calling her that. "It's obvious you want in my pants"
She said. Leah started laughing

Loki: "Darling if I wanted to have sex with you, I would have done it already"

Leah: " Then what do you want"?  Loki walked over to her and put he's hand on her face.

Loki: "I will tell you soon" Before Leah could say anything he was gone.