chapter 7

Heart of a Frost Giant part 7

Leah stood there looking at the note. Not knowing what to do she put it in her pocket and gathered up the dishes and walked into the kitchen. While on her break Leah sit and looked over the note. Denise sat across the table and noticed Leah looking at the note and saw how enthralled she was. Denise snatched the note out of Leah's hand.

Leah: "HEY" she tells.

Denise" What are you reading? She Asked. She looked at Leah.

Denise: "No way he wants you to meet him" Are you going to? She asked with a wide grin on her face.

Leah: " I don't know anything about him" "What if he's a serial killer or something"

Denise: " What if he's not"? "What if he's the one". "Tell you want how about I go with you and stay where he can't see me. That way if anything happens I will be right there"

Leah: OK sounds good. The next night Leah was waiting in the park Denise was standing behind a tree a few feet away cell phone in hand.

Leah couldn't believe she was doing this. She was waiting for a guy she barely know in a park at night.  Loki's note told her to meet him at 7:00. It was close to  8:00.

Leah sent Denise a message telling her to go on home. Denise messaged back asking if Leah was sure. Leah responded back saying yes. Denise told her to message her the minute she got home. Leah said she would. Leah couldn't believe how stupid she felt. As she started walking out of the park she heard a noise behind her. She stopped and slowly turned around to see if  anything was behind her.

When she was nothing was there, she shook her head "come on Leah" she said to herself. When she turned back around standing in front of her was Loki.

"Hello Darling.