chapter 4

Leah: Yeah right, Your Loki Norse God of Mischief. Hey did you do it with a Horse once?

Loki: That has been taken out of context. Do I need to prove to you who I am.

Leah: Sure go ahead and show me, I will be on the phone with the mental hospital.

Loki took a deep breath and shapeshifted into a black cat. Leah looked down.

Leah: That's it you can change yourself into animals? She asked not very impressed.

Loki changed back. Fine what would you like to see?

Leah: You leaving my apartment, before I call the police and have you arrested for breaking and entering.

Loki: You could have done that Ten minutes ago Darling.

Leah: My name is Leah, please leave.

Loki: Very well, see you around Darling. He said waving he's hand and disappearing.

Leah stood there.

The next day at the diner. Leah was telling Denise about what happened.

Denise: So let me get this straight? A guy saved you from a mugger and he followed you home?

Leah: No he saved me and he was in my apartment when I got there. Leah explained to Denise.

Denise: Because you invited him in?

Leah: What no? He somehow got in my apartment.

Denise: That doesn't make any sense. Who did he say he was again?

Leah: Loki God of Mischief.

Denise: From Norse mythology? Leah nodded he head.

The hostess come into the kitchen. Hey Leah there is a guy out there asking for you.

Leah walked into the dining room and there sitting at a table was Loki.

Leah: You've got to be shitting me.