chapter 23

Heart of A Frost Giant chapter 23

Loki couldn't believe it. He returned to his chambers on Asgard. "Ahhhh" He yelled. Causing all the furniture to fly across the room. "She wanted you, You had her in your grasp"
Loki said to himself. "You fucked up". The next day Leah was pouring her heart out to Denise. "I just don't understand it" Leah said through sobs. "I mean I was ready to and he just" "He must have a good reason" Denise said. 

Leah wiped her tears. "I know exactly what it is" She said. Denise hugged her. "You don't need him" She said "That's the thing I do" Leah said crying.

Loki hadn't left his chambers in days. Suddenly there was a knocking on the door. "Sire, are you already" someone asked through the door. Loki didn't answer. "Sire if I may say, I have never seen you happy like this"

"I don't know what happened between you and her but maybe you should go talk to her" Loki opened the door. A young woman was standing on the other side wearing a maid outfit. "You're absolutely right Rosalyn" Loki said. "I will be back" Loki said he was getting ready to leave but Rosalyn stopped him.

"Sire you still have that meeting with the King of Alfheim " She said. "Oh Right" Loki said walking towards the throne room. Leah was sitting reading when she heard a knock. She put her book down and went to answer the door

Loki was standing on the other side. "Hello" Loki said. "Hi" Leah said. "Can I come in" Loki asked. "Of course" Leah said.

Loki walked in. "Leah first of all I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you like that" He said. "I just wanna know what happened" Leah asked. Loki took Leah's hand and lead her to the couch.  They sit down. "I got scared, I've never experienced something like this before" He took a breath. "Something like what" Leah asked.

"This feelings I have for you" I have never felt this way about anyone especially of all a human" Loki said. "Leah I wanna be with you, I want you to be mine" He said. "How do I know you won't leave again" Leah asked. He put her hand over his heart. "I promise" He said. Leah smiled  got up from the couch and sit on Loki's lap

"Prove it" She said. Loki kissed her their tongue exploring each other's mouths. "Loki take me to the bedroom" Leah said as Loki kissed her neck. Loki picked Leah up and started walking towards the bedroom.