chapter 27

Heart of Frost Giant chapter 27

Leah walked in to her apartment. " Loki, Loki are you here" She walked into the bedroom and saw he wasn't there. She checked the bathroom and no. "I guess he's still on Asgard "she said. Leah went into the kitchen to find something to eat. Suddenly her phone rang. Leah answered it.

"Hello she said. " What the hell was that" Denise asked. Leah grabbed a beer out of the fridge and sit down with her food and beer. "Hello are you there" Denise asked. "Sorry I was getting me something to eat" Leah said. "Talk to me what is going on with you" Denise asked. "Loki is a prince and wants me to go live with him on Asgard" Leah said.

"He's what and he wants you to do what" Denise asked. "You're not going to right" Denise asked with concern in her voice. " I don't know I mean I would finally leave my fairytale life" Leah said. "Leah you just can't run away from your problems because you play make believe" Denise said.

Leah sighed thinking about what Denise said to her.  "Hey listen I gotta back to work I will talk to you later" Denise said

Leah hung up the phone. " Loki it's me I don't know if you can hear me but I quit my job today I just need here with me right now please" Leah said.

Leah waited a few minutes and nothing happened. "Ok then" she said and finished eating.

An hour later Leah was in the bedroom reading when Loki appeared in the room wearing his Asgardian armor. "Hello to
you" Leah said Looking up from her book. "I'm sorry love things got hectic and" Loki said sitting on the bed.

"It's ok I understand" Leah said. "Tell me what happened" Loki said taking her hand.

" I just got pushed to far my this one customer" i told her off and Jeremy said that was it"  he was going to fire me but I told him i quite and I walked out. Leah said.

" Now I feel like made a big mistake Leah said starting to cry. "Darling I told you I would take care of you" Loki said. "Can we go Asgard now" Leah asked. Loki wiped a tear from Leah's eye.

"Tomorrow I believe you said something about me ravaging you" Loki said smiling seductively.