chapter 26

Leah couldn't believe what she was hearing. "You're a prince" she said again. "Yes" Loki said. "Why didn't you tell me before" Leah asked. "Because I wanted you to accept me for me". Loki said. "So does this mean you're going to be King" Leah asked.

"In time, You know when I left you for those weeks" Loki said taking Leah's hand. Leah nodded her head. "I was having to take care of somethings and I couldn't leave Asgard" Loki said.

"What kind of Things" Leah asked. "Don't worry about it"

"I'm sorry but it's not every day the man I love turns out to be a price from another planet" Leah said while laughing. Loki looked at her.

"What did you say" He asked. "I said it's not everyday the man I love" Loki stopped her. "You love me" He asked. Leah smiled. "I do, I heard what you said the other night" Leah said.

Loki kissed her she threw her arms around his neck. He picked her up and layed her down on the couch.

"Loki the bedroom" Leah said. "No I must have you here now" He said kissing her neck. "Loki as much as I " Leah said while her eyes were rolling back in her head and feeling the sensation between her legs.

"I want do this, I have to go to work" She finally said. Loki looked at her. " quit dreadful place" Loki said. "I can't have rent and food to buy" Leah said. "Darling I can give you whatever you want" Loki said.

"All your dreams everything can be yours" He said.

"But I love my job, I really do" Leah said. "Darling did you forget who you are dating" Loki said. Leah nodded her head.

" At least let me go today and talk to my boss" Leah said. "Very well" Loki said. " I will return to Asgard in the meantime"  Leah got up from the couch. "I promise when i get back you can ravage me all you want" Leah said. " I intend to" Loki said.

Leah walked into the diner with some many thoughts in her head.  Could she leave her job and everything behind to be with Loki. She walked into the kitchen saying hi to Denise.

"Hey girl" Denise said when she saw Leah. "What is that" Denise asked. "What" Leah asked confused.  "The hickey on your neck" Denise said. Leah run to the bathroom Denise followed her.

Leah Looked in the mirror.  She noticed a blue and purple bruise on her neck. She run fingers over it. "So wanna tell me what happened" Denise asked. "Loki" Leah said.

"What Loki gave that to you? When what happened" Denise asked. " He told me everything and then we made love all night" Leah said smiling.

"You didn't bother to tell me" Denise said. Leah just smiled and walked back into the kitchen. Suddenly Jeremy
walked into the kitchen. Denise threw Leah a scarf. Leah quickly tied the scarf around her neck.

"Good morning ladies" He said. "Um Jeremy I need to talk to you" Leah said. "Can it wait the customers are coming in" He said. Leah nodded.

The morning rush was crazy Leah and Denise were both running around taking orders and serving food.  Leah murmured under her breath when she saw what her next table was. "Good morning ladies" She said politely.

"The usual please the lady said" " Yes Ma'am I will have that right out" Leah said.  Leah brought out the soup and went to help other customers. An hour later. "Waitress" The woman snapped her fingers. Leah took a deep breath and walked over there.

"Yes Ma'am is there a problem" Leah asked. "Yes my soup is cold heated up" the woman said" Ma'am I told you before if you want your soup hot you need to eat it while your meal is being cooked" Leah said.

The woman pushed the bowl in front of Leah. "Do your job and heat up my soup" The woman demanded. Leah took a deep breath. "Listened here you ungrateful bitch, i"m tired of being treated like shit from people like you. You think you can treat us like this and get away with it" I'm a person I'm not your lapdog" So either learn to eat the soup hot or stop ordering the fucking soup" Leah said. Suddenly Jeremy come out to the dining hall.

"Leah I told you what would happen if you did this again" He said "I'm sorry Leah but you're fired he said. "No I quit" Leah said taking off her apron."Thanks for everything Jeremy" She said. Leah walked out the door with Smile on her face.