chapter 19

Heart of a Frost Giant part 19

It had been a week since Leah told Loki to leave her alone. But what Leah didn't know Is that Loki had been coming into her room at night to check on her.

"Mother I did everything you said and it back fired, I don't think she will talk to me again" Loki said kneeling in front of Frigga's grave. Meanwhile Leah was keeping busy to help keep her mind off Loki.

"So I'm thinking after work we go hit the bars and meet some guys" Denise said. " I don't feel like it" Leah said. "Oh come on it's just what you did to get over your breakup" Denise said.

"What breakup we went out on one date and then the guy didn't connect me for weeks" Leah said. 'That's a one night stand without the sex" Leah said.

Just then Jeremy walked into the kitchen. "Hey Leah you know that Goth Looking guy that use to hang out" he asked.

"Yeah what about him:  Leah asked. "He's here and wants to talk to you" Jeremy said. Leah walked out of the kitchen and into the dining area.

"What are you doing here" Leah asked. "Nice to see you too Darling, I will have my usual" Loki said. "What" Leah said Looking at him confused.

"I would like to order some food" Loki said. Leah shook her head and wrote down Loki's order.

After serving a few more tables. Leah went over and sit down on Loki's table. "What do you want" she asked.

"I want you to give me another chance" he said. "Why should I"

She asked. "Because you have to trust me" Loki said. Leah gave him look. Leah stood up from the table. "Come over tomorrow night i'm off work. I will make us some dinner" Leah said." I will be there" Loki said. "But if you don't show up Leah said. " I will leave you alone forever" Loki said.