chapter 9

Heart of a Frost Giant part 9

Leah Walked back into her apartment, grabbed a bottle water out of the fridge and sit down on the couch. She grabbed her phone and sent a message to Denise

Leah: Guess What just as I was leaving he showed up. She sent send. Took another Drink of water.

A few minutes later her phone went off. She picked it up. Denise had responded back.

Denise: OH my God what happened?

Leah: I told him I was tired and left. I was stupid for going in the first place. She hit sent. Denise sent back a message a few minutes later.

Denise: At least talk to the guy see what he wants.

Leah looked at the message, shook her head and sent a message back.

Leah: At this point I just wanna take a bath,Read and go to bed. Denise sent back a message telling her to have a good night and she would see her tomorrow. Leah took a nice hot bubble bath.

Read her book she had on her nightstand, after reading a few chapters she put the book down and went to sleep. The next morning Leah was hearing her alarm going off. She turned over and turned it off. Leah layed back down. She started to close her eyes again. When she suddenly smelled food.

She was smelling eggs sausage and coffee. Leah slowly got out of bed she grabbed a baseball bat out of her closet. She slowly opened her bedroom door. She had the bat up in the air ready to attack.

She suddenly stopped when she saw Loki in her kitchen cooking. Loki looked away from the stove.

Loki:Good morning Darling, Breakfast?