chapter 15

Heart of Frost Giant part 15

Leah left the dress in the box and went into the bathroom to get ready. She showered,Shaved after showering  Leah wrapped a towel around her body and finished getting ready. "Makeup or no makeup" She thought. "Maybe a little wouldn't hurt" Leah thought.

She added a little blush mascara and a light red shade of lipstick. After blow drying her hair. Leah walked back into the bedroom. She took the dress out of the box.

She removed the towel and put on the dress. She looked at herself in the mirror in her room. She could believe it the dress fit perfectly. "Not bad" Leah thought. When she went to her closet to find a pair of matching shoes. A pair of green dress shoes suddenly appeared in her closet. Leah grabbed the shows sit on the bed and put the shoes on. When there was a knock on the front door.

Leah smiled and walked into the loving room. She opened the door. Loki was standing on the other side. He was wearing a black and white suit with a green scarf. Leah just stood there in awe.

"Cat got your tongue darling" Loki asked with a smirk? Leah shook her head. "Sorry you look very nice" Leah said. Loki looked Leah. "You look exquisite in my colors darling" Loki said. Leah blushed. "hey can we take a picture" Leah asked.

Loki nodded he's head. Leah walked over to Loki and stood next to him and raised her phone. "Smile
She said. Leah hit the button on her phone and took the picture. "Thanks" Leah said. She sent the picture to Denise. She got a response back.

Denise: JUMP HIM!!!

Leah smiled and put the phone in her purse and grabbed it. "Ready to go Darling" Loki asked. Offering Leah he's arm. Leah put her arm through Loki's "ready Mr. Laufeyson. Leah said. They left on their date.