Chapter Ten

I cried as I wrote the letter for this. Okay, that's a lie, I cried just thinking about what the letter was going to say, I'm just such a sap.

*(As I'm writing the letter) My eyes are full of tears and I can't even tell one letter from another on the keyboard :'(.

Enjoy and vomment. Thanks, Josie, x.

O...O...O...O...O...O...O...O...O...O

Chapter Ten

   The next morning, I woke up at half nine. I looked up to see Adam staring at me. "Why are you staring?" I whispered.

"I'm not staring, I'm gazing." Adam whispered back, his thumb moving in circles on the small of my back.

"You kind of are, and it's creepy." I said, giggling.

"Nope, romantic."

"Whatever you say," I said, peeling Adam's arms away from me and climbing out of bed. "Creep." I muttered, just loud enough for him to hear, as I walked out of the door and towards the bathroom.

"Hey, I'm not a creep, I'm just a fool that's in love." Adam called out to me. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head while smirking.

   After I had had a shower, I went downstairs and started to make everyone breakfast - that was one of the reasons why Rose loved me coming round. After making bacon and eggs, I put bread and tomatoes under the grill and poured a couple of tins of beans in to a saucepan and put it on the hob.

   As I was dishing everything up, I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. I turned around, about to kiss Adam when I saw Ethan. "Ethan, get off of me." I said.

He made no such move and said "You know you want it, you know you want me more than farmer boy."

"Ethan, get the fuck off of me." I said through gritted teeth. When he still didn't move, I kneed him in the privates, making him instantly double over and grab himself. When he had finally stood up straight, I punched him in the nose and walked out of the room. It was a good job that the guys I used to play rugby with taught had me how to hurt a guy.

   I went upstairs to see Adam still passed out in the bed. I went over to the bed, and started to kiss him. He soon woke up and kissed me back, pulling me on top of his body. "Breakfast... s'ready." I muttered between kisses. He just laughed lightly. I pulled away and said "No, come on. Breakfast is ready and, if I do say so myself, it smells amazing." Adam laughed again and helped me up. He then got up and started to pull on his jeans and shirt. I went to go and wake up Rose and the others, this proved more difficult than expected as they were all hungover after drinking too much last night. I went downstairs and finished dishing up to see Ethan cleaning at his nose. He glared at me, and I just smiled sweetly, pretending like nothing had happened.

"Bitch." He muttered.

I shrugged and said "Maybe."

"No, definitely." I nodded and placed the breakfasts on to the table.

   When everyone had finished breakfast, Rose looked at me and said "I do love it when you come round, I mean, the breakfast is better than when we're at home, isn't it Ethan?" Ethan just nodded and took a sip of his water.

   At home, the atmosphere felt so awkward and tense. I walked upstairs to my father's study, but he wasn't in there. I searched the whole house for him, but he wasn't anywhere to be found. I then walked outside, thinking he might have gone to do some farm work. I went into the barn and saw one thing that I never ever wanted to see, even of my worst enemy. All I could do was scream at the top of my voice and crumble to the floor. As ragged sobs escaped my mouth, I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me. Adam pulled me to his chest and rocked me as I cried. I cried for nearly an hour in Adam's arms, bunching his shirt in my hands and biting my lip to the point where I tasted blood.