Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

   After breakfast, I showered and dressed before going outside to meet Adam. I saw him mucking out the stables. I went up to him and said "You okay?"

"Yeah, thanks. You?" Adam replied as I got a fork and started to scoop up the bedding.

"Good, just feel sorta'... dishonest, lying to my father and all."

Adam came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He then leant his head on my shoulder and whispered close to my ear "You're doing nothing wrong."

"Maybe not, but I feel awful. I just feel like I'm not meant to have anything like this."

"You are." He then kissed me just behind my ear. It made me giggle. "I love your laugh." Adam said before turning my head to kiss me on the lips. As we kissed, I slowly turned around so that our chests were pressed together. Adam slid his hands in to my back pockets whilst my hands were searching through his mess of chocolate hair.

"I love you." I muttered in to his lips. Adam pulled away and stared at me. "What?"

"Really?"

"What do you mean 'really?'?"

"I mean, do you... do you really... love me?"

I thought for a moment before placing a light kiss on his lips and saying "Yes, yes I do." Adam just hugged me to his chest.

"I love you, too, Dee." I then started to kiss him again. As I traced his lower lip with my tongue, his mouth parted. As our tongues collided, Adam let out a low moan and I felt a slight spark jolt through my body. I giggled in to his mouth. Adam pulled away and placed butterfly kisses along my jaw and down my neck until he got to the opening of my shirt. As he proceeded to go deeper, I tugged his head back, with the tips of his hair gently. "Ow." He muttered.

"Keep out of there." I told him as I stepped away from him and went back to mucking out the stables.

   As I put down new bedding, I heard someone coming into the stables. I turned to see my father. "Hey, Daddy." I beamed.

He smiled at me and said "Hey, Angel. So, I'm going to do the food shopping - any requests?"

"Umm, can you get some Neapolitan please?"

He nodded and then said "Adam?"

"Um, no thanks. I'll just end up stealing some of Dee's ice cream." Adam answered honestly, grinning.

Daddy laughed before saying "Well, in that case, I'll get the big tub."

"Yay!" I half sung as my father shook his head and left the stables.

   Later that week, as I spooned some strawberry ice cream from the tub, (this was a new tub, we'd devoured the other in two days), I felt something cold on the small of my back. I jumped before turning to see Adam grinning. "Ah! What was that?" I asked. Adam shrugged and wrapped his arms around my waist, sliding his hands just under the hem of my shirt. "Adam, your hands are freezing!"

"I know. I was hoping you'd help warm them up?"

I grinned and said "Daddy, we'll see you later, we're going in to my room, and we're kidnapping the ice cream."

"If anyone vomits, I'm not cleaning it up." My father called through, laughing heartily.

"Okay, I'll let Adam do it!" I giggled.

"Fine by me."

   As we lay on my bed, Adam hovered above me, the heat from his body flowing through me as we kissed. I then pushed him over and lay on top of him. He looked so sexy when his hair was tousled and his breathing was ragged. I took his hands that were still cold and placed them under my top and onto my breasts. He looked at me confused. "You said you wanted your hands warming up." I grinned at him. He smiled and leant forward to kiss me.

"Hey, tomorrow, do you wanna' go to Rose's?" I asked Adam. He nodded and kissed the tip of my button nose. His soft lips made it tingle. "Cool, I'll give her a ring later."