PART 4: Froggy

───※ 𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

I fixed my gaze on the white ceiling. It had been five days since I had been at this boring place and every day I had felt irritated by the shorty doctor. Of course, I irritated him as well, he deserved that.

"What should I do to annoy you today?" I muttered and after a moment, I chuckled remembering his angry face every time he was mad at me.

Yesterday, I pretended to be in excruciating pain and he looked very absolutely terrified by that as I couldn't stop screaming. But after a while, I burst out laughing uncontrollably because of how silly he looked. He resembled a chipmunk. At the end, I received a punch on my stomach from him. It was like a baby punch, so it didn't hurt at all but he still dared to punch me. Annoying.

I looked at the clock on the wall. 7.45 am. He supposedly started his work at 8 am, I smiled mischievously.

"Should I hide again?" I thought but it would be so cliche if I did the same way again.

"Should I pretend l have a fever?" I monologue in my mind and move to walk around the room while my eyes are fixed on the clock from time to time, waiting for the shorty doctor to come in.

I kept walking around and it was already 8.05 am but the shorty still didn't come in. Did he come late for work today? Because usually he would enter my room at exactly 8 am. What an irresponsible doctor who came late for work.

After a moment, I heard a step coming to my room and a nurse's voice, making me throw myself on the bed and close my eyes, pretending to be sleeping.

The door opened and I kept up with my acting.

"Mr. Yin."

I abruptly opened my eyes when I heard an unfamiliar voice called to me and a man with white coat stood beside my bed with a nurse.

"Are you feeling better today?" He asked while writing something on his paper and I gave him a puzzled look. Yeah, he was a doctor but not a shorty.

"Yeah, I'm fine...but maybe my head felt a bit ache last night," I replied while my eyes were still wandering around, trying to find the shorty but it was just them in my room.

The doctor kept asking me a question while checking my condition and after he came out, I stopped the nurse that was placing a medicine on the table.

"Er, nurse," I called her and she smiled widely at me.

"Yeah, P'Yin. Is there anything I can help you with?" She asked.

"Where is the shor-"

"I mean where is Dr. Wanarat?" I inquired.

"Ohhh, he entered the night shift for today," she answered.

"What time?"

"7 pm," she replied and I let out a sigh.

"Why, phi?"

"Er, nothing. You can go now," I said and she smiled before leaving my room.

7 pm? Is he kidding me? I was already bored at this place and I couldn't annoy anyone until he started his work at freaking 7 pm!!!

。゜゜。━

It's lunch hour and my manager, P'Mai and Third came to visit me. I looked at P'Mai lazily as she handed me a script for my new drama with Third.

"You need to read this before the meeting with the producer," she said and I simply rolled my eyes while taking the file.

"Yeah, whatever. Can I leave this place right now?"