PART 36: Indefinable

───※ 𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

The barista came and put our coffee on the table. As he walked away, Prae continued to open a story about Jack that I never knew. This was the very first time that I had ever heard it, which is probably due to the fact that I wasn't really open to discussing love life.

"I also thought Jack was really serious about me at first but-" Prae let out a lowly chuckle while stirring her drink. "It seemed like he was only with me to get the media's attention and bury his own feelings," she said.

"Did Jack tell you about that?" I asked, trying to know everything as much as I could.

"Yeah but while he was drunk. He didn't even remember telling me all of that. It sounds so stupid, right?" She chuckled. "He only treated me as his girlfriend when the camera was around, though. He must love that attention so much, acting like a lovely couple in front of the media."

"But oh God, he kept comparing me to his nong without realizing it. When I asked him about that person, he never opened up to me, so I thought he cheated on me with some other girls but it ended up...it was a man."

I kept silent, listening to her story.

"I found a lot of pictures of his nong in his phone but he kept denying to me, saying that they are just phi-nong, close friends and everything. When I met his nong for the first time, there was nothing suspended between them but his nong seemed like he didn't feel comfortable with me. And of course Jack noticed that, so he never brought me to meet him again."

"Then, when I finally came back to Thailand, I thought all the words Jack said while he was drunk was just a mistake because he kept denying his feelings towards that nong, so we tried to start everything again but-" She chuckled. "Do you know what the worst part is?"

I raised my eyebrows, waiting for her to continue.

"He moaned that person's name while we were having sex."

Listening to that, I clenched my fist, my jaw tightened.

"It should be me who was mad, right? But he ended up blaming me and boosting everything that he hoped his nong is a girl. What a moron he is. He shouldn't use me to move on because he only made things worse."

"What is that person's name?" I asked as I tried to make sure even though everything was obvious.

"War. War Wanarat," she responded, only to make my expression become more dulled.

"But I never blame his nong, though. I mean, Jack is the one who made it become more complicated. Just because he's a public figure, he thought that being true about his feelings only put a burden on his career." She hissed. "I can't believe how stupid he is," she said.

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

I buried my head in the steering wheel, attempting to keep my composure as the minutes ticked by and seemingly added more pain to my already broken heart. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I screamed while hitting the steering.

Thoughts of "what should I do?" kept popping into my head but I had no idea what those thoughts should be. My worst fears became true and War undoubtedly knows that Jack feels the same way. Will War decide to end things between us? No, I didn't want it to come to pass at all. I couldn't fully show how much I love him without more time. There were also a lot of things that I had already planned to do with him and I'm not sure what I should do if he decided to end everything.

"What should I do, War? I'm scared..." I said with a crack voice.

It looked like a perfect day, every single day. We were having a good time until Jack made a sudden move.