PART 11: Affection

A WEEK LATER

───※ 𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

Ding Ding Ding

I opened my phone as there was a new message.

My Sunshine

I smiled widely and opened his message while drinking my coffee. "Are you free this weekend? Let's hangout in the nightclub."

"I want you to met my friends :p," P'Jack said.

"I'm free, phi!"

"Okay. I will send you the location. See you on the weekend, Boo Bear :p."

I smiled reading it as since I first met P'Jack ten years ago, he has consistently forbidden me from hanging out with his friends or even introducing me to them, so when he finally wanted to introduce me to his friends, I couldn't help but grin like a madman. Yeah, I suppose this represented a development in our untitled relationship, right?

I never know if he likes me or not but at least he wanted to introduce me to his acquaintance.

My pleasant daydream came to an end when I noticed that it was almost seven o'clock. 'Did Yin not come to his appointment today?' I monologued to myself as supposedly he came to the appointment today because this week he hadn't yet came to his appointment even once.

This froggy!!! Still stubborn as always.

I read his medical report but there was still a lot of blank space because I couldn't write his report if he hadn't come. I sighed and opened his chat box to send him a message but before I could do so, I noticed he was also typing.

"I will come to the appointment tomorrow. I'm busy today."

I smiled a little reading his message. Well, at least he felt responsible enough to let me know and not make me wait. "Okay," I replied to his message and put my phone aside, continuing my work.

。゜゜。━

I took a look at my watch. It was almost 11 pm and I hadn't even eaten dinner because I had a few emergency cases to take care of in the hospital. I strolled into the condo's parking lot while massaging my stomach. I'm hungry all the time!!!

"Shorty"

I turned to look behind as I heard Yin's voice and saw him in his car with a few boxes.

"What?" I shouted back, looking at him with tired eyes.

"Come here," he said.

"For what?"

"Just came here, shorty."

I sighed and moved sluggishly in his direction. When I already stood in front of him, he suddenly put two small boxes in my hands. He then carried another big box. "Help me to carry it," he said and walked away towards the elevator, not even looking at me.

Is this man kidding? He called me just like that and asked me to carry the boxes?! What the heck? This froggy!!!

"Yinnn!!!" I chased him while carrying the boxes, which I'm sure were gifts from his fans. He got into the elevator and I followed him, then he pressed the button for our level.

He looked at me and chuckled. "You are the same height as the boxes." He drew closer to my ear. "Small and shorty," he whispered.

I rolled my eyes and pursed my lips. "You want me to throw these boxes on your face," I replied while pretending I wanted to throw the box on him, receiving a little laugh from him.