PART 22: Lacerate

───※ 𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

"Show me," War said, his voice was raspy that sent a jolt of electricity through my entire body, as if something had been injected. His eyes, his breath, his voice, his vanilla scent, everything made my mind become cloudy and my heart beat more quickly.

Feeling each other's hot breath, my gaze fell to his lips. There was something eternal about the lips as much as the eyes, for they too were a passing point of soulful communications as he made the triggers to my heart beat faster and pumping away.

Slowly, I reached out toward his face and touched his lips lightly with my thumb, the urge to kiss him took over since a long time ago. Oh God...it was so soft. Soft baby lips upon a soft baby face, I'd look at him all day and think of it as a blessing.

Instead of stopping me from touching his lips, he also slowly brushed his thumb over my bottom lip, making it slightly open. Despite the absence of words, I had the sensation that he felt something toward me at least intangibly. Perhaps it was merely a strange feeling that the size was comparable to germs. Just a bit. But, at least he felt something, right?

The state of my mind wasn't healthy. The things that were running through my head were insanely intense.

I leaned in closer, he kept motionless and closed his eyes, giving me the courage to kiss him. But a knock on the door halted me just an inch before our lips met, making him gradually open his eyes back.

"Can we just ignore it?" I asked, almost whispering. My mind and my heart just drown to feel his beautiful lips on mine. How does it feel? How soft is it?

He slowly nodded to answer my question, prompting a tiny smile on my face and made me continue my action, decreasing our distance.

"Warrr, are you asleep?" Jack's voice from outside jolted down on him and he instantly held my shoulder to make me stop.

"Warrr," Jack called him again and his expression caught my attention as Jack kept knocking on the door, so I turned away to focus on the movie and pretended nothing had happened.

"I...I will open the door," he said and I simply hummed, not giving him a glimpse.

War walked towards the door and only then, I looked at him. A slight smile appeared on my face, not a pleased smile but rather a smile as I came to terms with the realization I wasn't the person he liked for more than 10 years.

'10 years.' I chuckled again with the thought. Yeah, we became close now but it was simply because we were friends and he was my doctor.

。゜゜。━

───※ 𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

When I opened the door, P'Jack was going to say something when his eyes caught Yin, who was seated on the floor with a laptop on his lap. P'Jack furrowed his brow and turned his head to the side a bit as if thinking of something before shifting his attention to me.

"Do you need something?" I asked, trying to sound normal as everything that happened earlier still left my heart with unexplainable emotions.

Damn it. I really asked Yin to kiss me?! Are you crazy, Wanarat?! Oh God, how could I ask without shame?! The fact that I had never kissed anyone because I wanted P'Jack became my first kiss but then out of sudden, I asked Yin to kiss me? You're fucking insane, War!!!!