PART 25: Palpitate

───※ 𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

Never in my life have I felt so cozy or warm as I buried my face even farther into the heated firmness under me. My eyes slowly opened and I looked at Yin that slept beside me, a tiny smile curled on my lips.

I studied the breathtaking face inches from my own while the broad chest under my cheek continued to rise and fall at a steady rhythm. I could not help myself as I admired his magnificence, even though I would feel humiliated if he woke up right now and found me starring at him like some weirdo.

His beautiful lips were slightly parted as he inhaled through his mouth. His black hair was longer than before. It's messed up and some of it had landed on his forehead. So handsome. I was inches away from brushing it back with my fingers but held back out of concern for waking him up.

I didn't want to think about anything else right now. I wanted to appreciate every moment while we were here because the only thing I could feel was I never felt alive like this, never felt so comfortable, never felt so warm. Everything because of this person, the froggy that I used to feel annoyed with.

His lips caught my attention as I kept studying his features. So perfect. Oh God, how would it feel if his lips pressed against mine? As I searched for the source of my thoughts' control over my body's responses to this man and our proximity, I noticed that I was blushing once more.

My desire for knowledge overcame me and before I knew it, my hand was extending upward and toward his stunning face. I gently brushed my pointer finger along the fullness of his lower lip, leading a smile slowly appearing on my face again.

He was handsome, not perhaps in the conventional sense but he had that appearance which could make him stand out in the crowd. There's no doubt that a lot of people like him.

"Hmmm," Yin made a sound as I continued to brush his bottom lips, causing me to quickly pretend I was sleeping and lay my head on his chest again.

After a short while, I felt him lightly stroke my hair. I was tempted to open my eyes and see whether he wanted to sleep any longer but I was scared he might notice that I was only pretending to sleep when our eyes connected. At the end, I chose to close my eyes, savouring these calm feelings.

。゜゜。━

I slowly opened my eyes and found that the space beside me was already empty. I let out a soft sigh and hugged the monkey doll, fixing my eyes on the empty space on my bed.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I grumbled but after a second, my lips turned into a smile. I covered my face with the doll and screamed like a lunatic person.

"What's wrong with you, Warrr?!" I cried out, remembering the last night's memories.

Shit. I am really shameless. I didn't even let Yin come back to his cabin and asked him to sleep beside me. Arghhh!!!! You're really crazy, Warrr!!!

I couldn't hide the fact that last night P'Jack's constant talk about Yin and Third really got on my nerves. I mean, he was also close with them, so he must know they both feel uncomfortable if people expect them to be together. Urghhhh, annoying.

I changed my position to sit and my eyes caught a breakfast on the small table beside my bed, along with a small note. I took it while furrowing.

"I'm sorry we can't eat breakfast together today. I will meet you during lunch, okay :p?"

Yin

A wide smile grew on my face and I instantly buried my face on my pillow, screaming like crazy again. Damn it. He should have stopped treating me this way if he didn't want me to become crazy!!!!