PART 9: Coincidental

───※ 𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

I drove my car away while constantly throwing a glance at the shorty who remained staring out the window and was glued to his phone like waiting for someone to reply to his message.

I sighed looking at him. Even if it was the perfect moment to annoy him, considering his face now, I wasn't so harsh to do that. He seemed to truly like that person. I'm not sure. I mean, that shorty was so simple to read, so yeah this was just my guess. His eyes were quite shiny when he told me that his sunshine or whatsoever wanted to pick him up but now I could see the disappointment in his eyes.

He was sad. That's all I could say.

"Stop looking at me," he suddenly said as I constantly stared at him from time to time.

I cleared my throat and acted like I was focused on my driving. "I'm not."

"Yes, you're froggy."

"You can annoy me about this." He looked at me lazily. "Because that's your hobby," he continued his words which made me chuckle.

"So, you give me permission to annoy you?" I looked at him as we stopped at the traffic light. He folded his arms over chest and pursed his lips annoyingly.

"Whatever."

"Why haven't you come back? It's 8.30 pm now," he asked and I became silent with his question because after meeting him for an appointment, I had planned to drive right back to my house but I pulled over when I saw that he was wandering around at the hospital entrance.

I lost track of time but I didn't stop staring at him. He was continuously checking his watch, his surroundings and his phone, obviously waiting for the person he told me about. Of course I wanted to annoy and make fun of him at first but damn it, the moment I saw him sitting there while hugging his legs and seeing his expression, I couldn't even have a cruel heart to do that.

"I visited my friend," I gave an excuse and he simply nodded as he believed what I just said.

"By the way, do you know where I live? You don't even ask where my house is."

"Aww, I thought you live in a sewage plant," I said while shifting my car into drive after the light turned green.

"So funny, froggy," he replied while rolling his eyes, causing me to laugh a little.

"Let's have dinner first. I haven't eaten anything yet."

"I'm full," he responded and after a second, I could hear his stomach rumbling and he immediately covered his tummy with his palm, trying to cover his embarrassment.

"It's not me," he grumbled and I shook my head while chuckling.

"Don't laugh, froggy. It's really not me!!!"

"It's your stomach!!! Not me!!!"

"Okay you're full, shorty. I believe you," I said, trying to hold myself not to laugh because of his silly behavior.

"Yeah, it's really not me," he muttered in a low tone and as I threw a quick glance at him, his face was so red like a tomato.

。゜゜。━

I stopped us at my favorite restaurant and he also followed me without arguing. We took a seat at the table at the corner and this shorty really ordered a lot of food. Guess who said he wasn't hungry but he was the one who ordered a lot. Yeah, this shorty.

I shook my head looking at him and he simply gave me a naive look. "What?" He asked.

"Just remember someone said he's full but..." I smirked, staring at him.