PART 10: Fragrance

───※ 𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

The following morning, as I was getting ready, I made my way downstairs to Yin's car. I checked my watch as I entered the elevator. 7 am. Because being annoying was his passion, this froggy may have made me wait till 7.30 am or he may not have shown up at all.

I opened my phone while getting out of the elevator to book a Grab because the workshop called me that I could pick up my car tomorrow, so today I still need to use a Grab.

"Froggy," I was a bit startled to see Yin was there, leaning at his car with black sunglasses and he wore a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Well, he was kinda good looking. I mean, he wasn't ugly...Yeah, whatever.

As soon as he saw me, he put his phone in his pocket and walked to the passenger seat, then opened the door. "You make me wait for 10 minutes, shorty," he said.

"Yeah, I thought you said you still sleep at this hour."

He shrugged. "Maybe I couldn't sleep well last night," he replied and made a hand gesture for me to come in.

"What?" I asked him.

"Your car is still in the workshop, right? Let me send you," he said, making me feel a little stunned and perhaps...touched by that. I mean, although P'Jack was fully aware that I didn't like using Grab or public transit because I'm not used to it, he didn't even offer to pick me up or ask me anything about that when we met last night. But then, this froggy said he wanted to send me to my workplace.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't moved by it, despite how annoying this froggy was.

"Emm, don't want," I replied, trying to sound normal and seemed not to care about that.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I cleared my throat.

Please force me to get inside your car!

"Yeah...I can use Grab." I showed him my phone screen as I had already opened the Grab app earlier, still pretending that I didn't want to accept his offer.

He then shut the door before taking my bag from the back seat and handing it to me. "Okay, I will leave now," he replied and walked towards the driver seat, getting inside his car.

I looked at him clueless while hugging my bag and he rolled down his car window. "Bye, shorty," he said while waving to me before driving away.

Is he kidding me? Just like that?! Without forcing me to get in his car, he simply drove off?! Leaving me here?!

I made a baby jump while looking at his car that was already excited in the parking lot.

"I hate you, froggy! You shouldn't offer me," I stuck my tongue at him and continued to pout as I made my way to the entrance of this condominium to wait for my Grab.

As I waited for my Grab, which indicated the driver would arrive in 15 minutes, I crossed my arms across my chest and maintained a sour expression. I ought to have accepted froggy's offer right away! But now, I need to wait 15 more minutes!!!

And froggy, how can he not be a gentleman and simply leave me just like that? Annoying. But I also shouldn't have rejected his offer in the first place. Arghhh!!! Whatever.

'It wasn't bad waiting for Grab,' I monologued in my mind, trying to brighten my day.

Honk! Honk!

I was jumped a little as startled by a car honk and then a familiar car parked in front of me. Yeah, froggy's car.

Yin got out of his car and approached me while flashing a thin smile. "Don't make a sour face like that. Let's go." He took my bag that I was hugging and went towards his car, opening the door for me.