PART 15: First

SEVERAL DAYS LATER

───※ 𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ※───

I took a quick glance around my messy kitchen as I was going to P'Nat's company today, which implied that I would also run across P'Jack since he had a workshop there with the other cast members. I decided to prepare something for P'Jack, so that we could have dinner together later.

Oh my God, I swear to God I'm so sweet!!! Despite the fact that I'm not very skilled at cooking, I hope P'Jack would enjoy the meals I made.

I put a few dishes that I made in my backpack and got ready to go there while humming happily. It took almost four hours for me to prepare all of these because yeah, I needed to search on Google about the recipe.

As I got out of my house, I saw the froggy also come out of his house and obviously he also wanted to go to P'Nat's company because they had a workshop today. He only gave me one quick glance before getting into the elevator, which I did as well, entering the elevator while carrying my backpack.

I gave him a brief glance as he didn't even acknowledge me or make an attempt to annoy me as he always did.

Silence.

I threw a peek at him.

Still silent. My eyes slowly turned into his direction again.

"Stop looking at me, shorty," he said without turning to face me, which made me immediately turn my gaze to another way.

"You look pale," I replied.

Silence. I looked at him once again.

"Are you okay?" I asked and the elevator door opened. "None of your business," he answered and went out, making me roll my eyes and mimicking his voice. So annoying!!!

When I spotted Yin heading for his motorbike, I immediately started running after him as a brilliant idea instantly struck my mind. "Froggy! Wait!"

He turned to look at me briefly while he still didn't stop walking. "What?" He asked as I already succeeded to catch him up, walking beside him.

"Give me a ride," I said and he stopped walking while furrowing his brow.

"Are you going to P'Nat's company, right? I also want to go there," I said and took a helmet on his motorbike.

He sighed and took the helmet from my hand, giving me a lazy look. "You want to go there with me, then you can ask Jack to send you back, right?" He said while putting the helmet on me and I nodded with a broad smile to answer his question.

"Childish," he muttered.

"Is that okay or not?" He asked flatly while fixing the helmet that I wore.

"Yeah," I answered and he gave a knock on my helmet which made my head bow a bit. He then got onto his motorbike and wore his helmet.

"Let's go," he said and I immediately climbed into his motorbike while beaming happily.

I could ask P'Jack to send me back later and P'Jack must be touched when he knew I cooked for him today!!! So sweet!!!

I gave Yin a hug to avoid falling from this motorbike but a few moments passed, he still didn't move, making me place my chin on his shoulder and look at him. "Why are you still not moving, froggy?"

Silence.

"Yin?"

Silence. When I banged on his helmet, he finally appeared to come out of his reverie and instantly began riding his motorbike without saying anything to me.