The final battle

Y/n P.O.V~

I sighed as I stood in front of my mother's grave while clenching my sword in my hands while I spoke.

Y/n:" Hey, mom, I know it's been a while since we've talked, but anyways, I just wanted to talk to you."

I looked at the gravestone before I spoke.

Y/n:" Well, I married and had a kid, Kana. And I, uh, I guess I'm getting more wives and uh even more kids."

I looked at the gravestone again before I spoke.

Y/n:" Well, it looks like I'm going to have to go fight my old friend."

I then heard footsteps approach me as I looked to see my brother while he spoke.

Haru:" Ready, Lil bro."

I sighed before I spoke.

Y/n:" Yeah, I guess."

Haru looked at me and spoke.

Haru:" You, okay, man?"

I sighed as I put my palm to my forehead and spoke.

Y/n:" I'm going to have so many kids by the time this is over."

Haru sighed as he patted my back and spoke.

Haru:" Look, I know, but we can't focus on that."

Haru looked into my eyes as he spoke.

Haru:" Focus on your apprentice right now."

I looked at my sword as I thought to myself. "Yeah, focus on Yuri... oh, my old friend, why did it have to end this way." I sighed as my brother, and I walked away, exiting the grave section of the Shirai-Ryu compound. I saw many Shirai-Ryu members getting ready for battle. This was it, time for the battle.

*Timeskip*

I sighed as I marched with the Shirai-Ryu ninjas I brought along the empty forest path; I was told that the army would meet here, and I was the only one here. I then heard the sound of a twig snap as I heard a voice.

Kaui-Lang:" Y/n!"

I turned my head to see the Lin-Kuei grandmaster and a militia of ninjas all dressed in blue as I spoke.

Y/n:" Kaui-Lang, it's good to see you."

The grandmaster smiled as he spoke.

Kaui-Lang:" Good, to be here, Y/n. Where's your father?"

Y/n:" He's on his way."

I sighed and smiled as the rest of the army arrived soon afterward. I then stood in front of all of the soldiers and spoke in a loud voice.

Y/n:" Listen up, everyone! The enemy we face today is ruthless, unforgiving, and will not show mercy under the circumstances!"

I looked at the army and spoke.

Y/n:" We must win!"

Suddenly green flames erupted out of the ground as I looked around and shouted out.

Y/n:" Yuri!!!"

I looked around, seeing my apprentice through his green flames as I charged at my fallen apprentice as I heard the sounds of battle behind me. I drew my katana as my blue flames burned around me, and as I looked to see Yuri had disappeared as I shouted.

Y/n:" Yuri! You little shit, get out here and fight me!"

I saw Yuri in front of me, and I formed a fireball in my hand and hurled it at Yuri before he teleported in a flash of green flames before he appeared behind me. I then heard the whizzing of a rope spear being thrown. I quickly batted it away with my katana. I growled as I looked at my old friend before I spoke.