•sleepovers and beaches 🌊

hanna called an uber for her friends and waited impatiently for about 30 minutes for them to get to her house. they finally got here at around 4:30 pm.

she heard the doorbell and ran to the door as fast as she could trying not to slip and fall.

she opened the door extremely quick causing the 3 friends to look at her with large eyes.

"jesus man. what's your problem?" walker looked at her with a confused face. "well maybe if you'd get in here instead of standing there at the door you'd know walker."

he looked at hanna with squinted eyes and a blank face before he walked into hanna's home finally. the 4 of them went to the living room so hanna could tell them everything that happened.

"so basically. that's what happened." hanna finished saying. her friends all sat there with open mouths not saying anything. "well god damn. at least speak??" she nervously laughed.

hanna was worried she said something wrong. "bro. you've got GUTS. i would never be able to do that. perks to you han" "coming from you walker, that means a lot. thanks man" she replied.

shay and abby both agreed with walker and told her that she did a good job and there was nothing to be worried about. hanna thanked her friends and gave them hugs. which they accepted.

"do you guys want to stay the night with me tonight? my brothers are doing a youtube video tonight and i don't wanna be alone all night" hanna spoke up.

everyone but shay could stay. "nooooo shayyyy" hanna said while starting to cry. walker stared at the 2 with concern and took a picture. "you guys are babies" "walker. shut up." abby laughed at her friends.

"how about we go do something while im still here at least? let's go to the beach down the road? it's pretty there" shay said. "we can only go for about 2 hours." she added.

they all agreed and said it was okay. hanna grabbed her tote bag and filled it with water, snacks and a portable charger.

hanna and her friends all went out the door and began walking down to the beach. hanna and the 2 girls were skipping down the road admiring the scenery surrounding them.

"GUYS. WAIT UP. MY LEGS ARE SMALL." walker shouted which caused the girls to laugh. walker lectured the girls about making fun of him and his legs. he went on until they reached the beach.

they all sat down on a bench together looking everywhere. hanna wrapped her arms around her friends necks "i'm really glad you guys are here with me. i love you guys" "we love you too hanna." walker replied.

they all laughed and leaned into one another. "we should do this again" abby said. "YES" the group shouted. the girls all took a bunch of pictures causing walker to be annoyed.

"guys let's go now. it's almost 7:30. shay needs to leave soon." they all started to pick up their things and they headed home. it was only a 3 minute walk so it truly wasn't that bad.

we got home just in time. shays mom pulled up as soon as we got back. which was at 7:35 pm. we all hugged her and said our goodbyes. i posted on instagram not long after.

💌💌
instagram
—————————

hanna_bananana55