• you're next 🫢

hanna felt a strong pair of arms grab her from behind. she screamed. the next thing she knew, she was getting sprayed in the mouth. she was kicking her legs and moving her head to try and escape. she got thrown into a van.

"ANNNND CUT!" scott announced. "you okay kid?" ethan messed up hanna's hair. "yeah i'm okay." she replied. hanna thought that this scene would be hard to shoot considering what happened to her in the past but ethan made it easier for her. he made sure she realized it was fake.

"ha you got grabbed!" mason made fun of hanna. "shut up, you're next?" she sent him a dirty look. "hey. watch it robinson." he stood up and towered over her. his eyes squinted and a fake dirty look on his face.

"and if i dont, blake" she looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "i'll leave you in the basement" he told her. "get a room bruh" miguel said rudely. hanna and mason snapped out of the zone. "shut up miggy" she said back rudely.

"okay mason, you're up!" scott yelled out. mason walked over and got in position. "ACTION!" "LESLIE NO!" "PUT HER DOWN!" finney ran towards her and screamed.

the same pair of hands that grabbed leslie, were now around finney. he cut the man's arm with his rocketship light. "PUT ME DO-" the scary man sprayed finney in the mouth and threw him in the van.

"CUT!" "you alright?" ethan asked mason. "yeah, i'm good" he replied. "you guys did amazing!" scott told them. "thank you!" they smiled at scott.

mason hugged hanna. he spun her around. "you did great han" he said putting her down. "i see we are using our actual names now" she chuckled. "you did great too mase" she blushed at him.

she quickly gave mason a kiss and they walked out to the makeup trailer. they put this stuff under their eyes to make them look puffy. she didn't know what it was exactly.

they were amazed with how well the makeup artists could do that. they were sent back off to set. they olny had one more scene to shoot.

"okay hanna, you're up first." scott told her. "this is going to be a long scene so bare with me okay" he patted her shoulder. she nodded in response.

hanna and ethan were getting into place. he picked her up. she let her body go limp. her arm hanging down, her head back acting unconscious.

"action!" the grabber was shown in the frame carrying leslie. she slowly began to wake up. the grabber flung her onto the bed in the back of the room.

the grabber went back upstairs and came back down with finney slamming him onto the bed next to leslie. "this wouldn't have happened if you didn't yell. i didn't want 2 of you." the grabber's voice was deep.

"my fucking arm. i should snap your neck for what you did to my arm" he growled. finney woke up. he saw leslie laying there. the grabber sat next to them slowly.

he touched his arm and winced. "jesus. its covered in blood" he leaned his head closer to leslie and finney. "it's like i killed someone, you see that? hm?" he waved his hands in front of the kids faces.

"not like you can see shit" a scary silence fell over the room. "i know you guys are scared, but i'm not going to hurt you anymore." his voice was deep.

"what i said about snapping your neck...." he turned his gaze towards finney and sighed. "i was angry is all" he laughed, "and you did a number on my arm." "i'm not going to hold it against you. hmm?"

he scooted closer to the kids and played with their hair. "you don't have to be scared..because nothing. bad. is going to happen here." his voice changed.

"you guys like soda? hmm? i'll tell you what" he whispered and leaned in closer to leslie and finney. "i'm gonna go get you a soda, and then.." a phone could be heard in the distance. "is that the phone?" he looked at them and then over his shoulder.