• bye babydoll 💅🏼

mason woke up at 7:16 am. he knew hanna wasn't awake yet but it didn't matter because they didn't have anything to shoot today.

however, she asked him to make sure she's awake by 8:22. oddly specific. he thought.

he was hungry so he put on a jacket and shoes then walked to the food house. the cool morning air hit his face as he walked out the door.

he shivered and pulled his coat tighter around him. he got into the food house and the temperature shifted into a warm comfortable feeling. the scent of pancakes and bacon smothered him.

he took in the scent. he stopped for a second and smelled the air. miguel, tristan, maddy and brady were sitting there at the table already eating. "morning" masons voice was raspy.

they all said good morning and nodded their heads in that 'sup' kinda way. mason walked over to the food.

he looked around deciding what to get. his eyes scanning the options that were displayed. the food looked so good he couldn't choose.

after looking at everything, he decided upon pancakes, a couple pieces of bacon, a sausage patty and orange juice. he grabbed a coffee for hanna.

mason grabbed his plate along with the cups and sat down across from miguel. "is hanna sleeping still" tristan's brows were furrowed.

"yeah she is, she usually sleeps in. when i stayed the night she didn't wake up until like 3 the one time" he tilted his head.

"holy crap. when does she go to sleep?" his eyes widened. "sometimes around 5 or 6. if she's lucky, thennnn, somewhere around 3." mason looked at the ceiling thinking.

"well shoot, i don't know how she does it" miguel added. "honestly same." mason agreed. they all ate the rest of their food and talked.

"i know hanna didn't go to sleep late last night so i'm going to go wake her up now. i'm bored and i miss her" mason closed his eyes and had a pleased look on his face.

he got up, grabbed her coffee and threw his plate away. "bye babydoll" miguel mocked masons relationship then he laughed and went back to eating. mason looked back at him and smiled while shaking his head.

he walked to hanna's trailer and opened the door quietly. he walked over to her bedroom door and slid it open.

he sat on the edge of her bed and softly rubbed her back, applying some pressure. "hanna wake up. i'm bored and i miss you"

hanna groaned and wrapped her arms around masons waist while laying her head on his lap. "your pants are soft. i like them" she mumbled.

"they are very soft indeed" she could hear the smile through his voice. she layed there for a moment about to fall back asleep. "i got you coffee, just the way you like it"

hanna's head shot up and she smiled at mason. "thank you mase" she took a sip and did a little dance. "you're adorable" he told her. she leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"aw why not a real one. i love cheek kisses don't get me wrong but" he made a fake sad face at her and she got off of her bed. "soon! morning breath mixed with coffee wouldn't taste good." she made a disgusted face.

"oh yeah true!" mason agreed and pursed his lips, nodding his head at her. "i'm hungry. will you go with me please?" hanna looked at mason with pleading eyes.

"yes, yes i will." he smiled at her. "get a jacket on. it's cold out" he told her. she grabbed a jacket and put on shoes.

they walked out of her trailer. hanna spotted nariah and jacy. "hey guys!" she yelled at the 2 girls. "hi hanna!" they ran up and hugged her then walked to the food house. everyone but maddy was there. she had a scene to shoot.