• saying goodbye 👋🏼

hanna and mason woke up at 11:42 pm and maddy was sleeping. they silently got off the couch and walked into the kitchen.

"at least we don't have to be awake by ourselves for too long." hanna told the boy who was standing in front of her.

"yeah thankfully. what time do we have to wake up maddy again?" he furrowed his brows. "at 2:30" she replied. mason went wide-eyed.

"we can go up to my brothers room to pass some time if you want. i know that they're awake" she shrugged her shoulders and raised the corner of her mouth.

"yeah we should do that. and it gives you a chance to hangout with them before leaving for 3 months." mason half smiled

"yeah, im definitely going to miss them." hanna replied. they walked up to nicks room. hanna knocked on the dark wood. "come in" could be heard through the door.

hanna opened the door and looked at her brothers for a moment. she felt her eyes getting watery. she never had a good time with saying goodbye.

nick knew right away what was going on. she always did this.

"hanna, you are going to be okay, you have left so many times to film and every time you have been okay." nick told his sister kinda aggressively might i add.

"ugh, i knowww it's just-what if- what if i have a panic attack again?" hanna said with concern.
mason put his hand on her lower back.

"i've got you hanna." mason smiled at her. "my sister gets panic attacks a lot, i know how to help with them." he reassured her.

"see hanna, you're going to be okay. i promise you. you have mason." nick told her. "okay yeah you're right. i will be okay." she smiled at them and pulled mason onto nicks bed.

"do you guys believe in frogs?" nick asked everyone. there was an awkward silence. "um.. nick, frogs are real" hanna said in a confused tone.

"STOP DUDE I MEANT DINOSAURS. THERE WAS A PICTURE OF A FROG ON MY SCREEN" nick bursted out into laughter. "BRO HOW DO YOU MESS UP THAT BADLY" hanna added.

chris burst out into his crazy high pitched cackle causing everyone else around them to laugh. "why do all of you have contagious laughs" mason asked them.

"we are just that cool tbh" matt replied and shrugged his shoulders like he was superior.

"okay guys, let's do those try to make people laugh challenges" chris loudly said. "oh my god... YES." everyone agreed. they all put water in their mouths. "okay i'm going first because i want to" chris said standing up.

"today at the bank, an old lady asked me to help check her balance" chris laughed. "so i pushed her over. hAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahHEHEEEeheaHAHA (i thought i should share what it sounded like.)

hanna spit out her water and wheezed. hard core wheeze. this caused everyone else to spit out their water and laugh.

"HA i made you guys laugh!" chris said excitedly. "um no hanna made me laugh" matt replied. chris's face dropped. "oh"

"BRUTHA IT WASN'T THAT DEEP" nick laughed loudly. "i do not want to play this anymore" chris said angrily. "STOP IT BRO" hanna cackled.

she laughed and rolled off the bed and onto the floor.

AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH (thats also nicks laugh too) nick held his stomach and went down on the floor with hanna. everyone was a laughing mess.

"OH SHIT, NICK WHAT TIME IS IT" hanna yelled. "um 1:16" "THE FUCK? ALREADY?" hanna looked shocked. "we have to wake maddy up at 2:30" she told him.

"well goodness fuck, that's early." nicks eyes widened. "yeah i know but our flight takes off at 4." "i'm really going to miss you guys but like you said- i'll be okay" hanna smiled warmly.

"yes you will be! i'll text you everyday to check up on you we can all do a group facetime if you'd like" chris offered. "yes that sounds really good thank you" they all shared a smile.

"okay i'm going to drag mason along so we can make sure one last time we have everything. come down at 2:40 so you can drop us off okay?" hanna told her brothers. "sounds good!" nick said cheerfully.

hanna and mason checked to see if they had everything and then they woke maddy up. she got her bags all ready by the door and hanna's brothers came down.

they all packed into the car. hanna layed her head on masons shoulder and maddy layed her head on hanna. they got to the airport and this was the hardest part of all.

"bye guys thank you so much for dropping us off. i love you dearly. i will see you guys very soon." hanna said.

she was forming tears in her eyes. as much as she loved filming, she hated being away.

"bye hanna. we love you so so much. you have fun out there okay?" nick hugged her.

"we will see you sooner than you know. check up with us" matt smiled and hugged her.

"i'll miss you hannahestheia" chris chuckled at the nickname he gave hanna a while ago, and he hugged his sister. the last hug. the hardest part.

hanna, maddy and mason walked into the airport. hanna felt a tear go down her face and she wiped it away quickly.

mason saw it and hugged her. "you're going to be okay. i've got you han" he kissed the top of her head.

he let go and grabbed her arms shaking her a little bit. "thank you mason. i appreciate it" she smiled back.

maddy hugged her after mason to give her a little bit more comfort. they sat down in the waiting area.

their flight got called and they walked on the plane. maddy watched movies while mason and hanna slept. maddy was sitting by the window seat, hanna was in the middle and mason was on the end.

he was leaning into the side of her and her arm was wrapped around his head. maddy was watching matilda. it was during the part where ms.honey and matilda were in ms. trunchbulls house.

(literally. my favorite movie ever. i will kiss anyone who has seen this 😓)

time skip to end of flight
the flight landed and an uber picked up maddy, hanna and mason taking them to the set.

a/n
okay so like next chapter won't be much but we get to see new characters obviously. i'm excited to bring them more to life! i hope you guys are still entertained.

also thank you SO much for all of the comments you guys. i appreciate it! i love seeing them.