•the email 📧

hanna woke up the next morning feeling tired. she hasn't been getting enough sleep lately so she's the one to blame for that.

she groaned while pushing her face into the pillow in front of her. she pushed her torso up with her hands causing her back to crack.

*well god damn. that felt good*

she turned around so she could grab her phone off the nightstand beside her. as she picked it up, the phone lit up causing hanna to move her head back squinting as she hurried to turn her brightness down.

*jesus christ. i gotta start turning that down before i sleep.*

she started scrolling down the notification center until one caught her eye.
_________________________________________
🟦 MAIL                               Today, 12:00 PM
Scott Derrickson
Mail Message
_________________________________________

hanna clicked on the notification as soon as she processed who and what it was.

*the email*

Dear Hanna Sturniolo,

Role-
     As you know, we reached out to you a month ago to see if you would be interested in auditioning for our film 'The Black Phone'. The casting directors loved your performance and we would love to have you as Leslie Robinson, the best friend of Gwen and Finney.

Dates-
     Today is July 20, 2022. We start the process of filming on September 13, 2022. We will have the cast come down to the location on this date.
We have a flight ready for you. Your flight is first class and it takes off at 4:00 am and you will get to the destination at 6:00 am. You signed on the audition form that if you got this role you would stay in a trailer on set. We have it all ready for you.

We will be attaching your script to this email. We will give you time to rehearse when you get here.

📎LeslieRobinsonActingScriptPdf

                     Thank you, Scott Derrickson.
———————

hanna screamed after reading this. she hopped off her bed and threw her phone down. she started jumping up and down. "YES. YES. OMG OMG. OMG." she was practically yelling.

she forgot she wasn't in the house alone. she was caught up in the moment making her not aware of her surroundings.

matt, nick and chris were standing in her doorway, matt recording while nick and chris were trying not to laugh.

hanna started punching the air a couple times before putting her hands on her face while throwing her head back. her hands went down her features and she put her head back up revealing nick, matt, and chris.

she stared at them in shock before finally speaking. "WHAT THE FUCK. HOW LONG WERE YOU STANDING THERE AND WHY ARE YOU RECORDING DOESNT NICK USUALLY DO THAT." she started blabbing all these questions at once.

"we came upstairs once we heard stomping. so. basically the whole thing" matt laughed. oh and we're filming a youtube video and yeah but i wanted to do it so, say hi!" he added.

"what. is. WRONG WITH YOU" hanna chased matt out of her room pushing nick and chris out of the doorway. they stumbled back and looked at each other before following hanna and matt.