• you don't like me anymore? 🤥

it was officially the first day of filming. the crew had more than enough time to prepare and rehearse their lines. everyone got into place. hanna was playing leslie, gwen and finney's friend, also finney's love interest.

everyone got into position and ready to film. hanna was standing up against the fence. maddy, nariah and jacy were all seated together on the bleachers. mason got into position on the field and tristan stood across from him.

"action!" scott yelled. finney threw the ball to bruce and he misses. bruce looks around embarassed. the camera goes onto leslie. "GO FINNEY. YOU GOT THIS" she yelled and held up her fists. finney smiled at his friend and threw the ball. bruce missed again.

the camera went onto leslie again. she smiled at finney. he looked at her while biting his bottom lip then looked away. hanna felt butterflies. finney threw the ball but this time bruce hits it.

he ran around the field, finney looked up at the ball. the person didn't catch it. they lost. the camera cuts to the boys in lines.

bruce comes up to finney "your arm is mint, you almost had me" he smiled and did finger guns.

"good game" finney walked away smiling. he was greeted with gwen and leslie. "good job finney!" leslie gave him a hug. "you did good!" gwen smiled at her brother and they walked home.

"CUT" scott yelled out. everyone snapped out of character. luckily the scene cut there because it started raining. hanna went to go over to mason to tell him he did a good job. he had other plans.

she began walking up to him. "thank you, you're pretty too." she heard mason's voice and her heart dropped. she saw mason talking to a girl and looking at her like he should've been looking at hanna. he leaned against the wall and licked his lips. she felt her heart squeeze. tears filled her eyes.

she quickly turned around and went to walk outside. "woah, are you okay?" tristan asked her. she ignored him and kept walking. she didn't even know why she felt like this. it's not like she was dating him.

miguel walked up to tristan. "why do you look confused?" he asked him. "it looked like hanna was crying." they looked over and saw mason with a girl. they looked at eachother and walked over to him.

"you need to come here." miguel grabbed mason's arm and pulled him away. "what is going on?" mason furrowed his brows.

"hanna just walked out of the building. she looked really upset. i'm pretty sure she saw you flirting with that girl over there." mason's face dropped.

"i-i didn't mean to. i was just confused" he explained quickly. "we aren't the ones you should be telling." miguel told him.

"oh shit, what if she's having a panic attack or something?" mason asked worriedly and before they could answer he ran outside to go get his girl.

he walked outside and looked around. "hanna! where are you?!" mason yelled out. it was pouring. the sounds of rain hitting the building were loud.

the coldness against his skin made him shiver. he looked around. hanna was sitting against the building hugging herself. he ran over to her, the rain was pelting him as he ran.

"hanna are you okay?" he squinted. hanna was soaked. she looked up at him. she was shivering. mason looked at her with worry.

he couldn't tell if she was crying. the rain made it hard to tell. "hanna. are you okay. please don't ignore me." he yelled slightly over the rain.

"so you don't like me anymore?!" hanna's voice was shaky. "it's fine if you don't, i don't want to overreact. you don't have to like me mason!" she sounded weak. "hanna, i never said that i didn't like you!" he yelled back.

"you were looking at-at that-that girl like how you look at ME!" her voice broke. "you're supposed to look at ME like that, not her!" her voice broke masons heart.

"it didn't mean anything hanna! im telling you! she was complimenting me! i was confused about our situation! i didn't know if you wanted more so i flirted and it wasn't the same hanna! i like you and you only!" he yelled out.

"i just feel tired! everyone leaves me at some point. i figured i was going to mess things up! i don't know what i did but i'm sorry!" "hanna" he walked closer to her

"and it's okay if you leave me but please don't do it like that." "hanna" his voice raised slightly higher. "i don't think i can deal with seeing you with someone that's not me" "HANNA." mason stepped even closer to her.

"i don't want you to feel forced. please don't feel forced mason. i really like you and i want what's best for you but i don't want you to be with someone if it isnt me and-" mason grabbed her arms and pulled her close to him quick.

their lips connected. the anger coming out making it intense. the kiss deepened and he grabbed hanna's waist and pulled her closer. their bodies were connected. hanna reached up and grabbed mason's hair.

his hand was on her lower back and the other one rested in her hair. they pulled apart quick. trying to catch their breath. mason looked at her lips and then up to her eyes.

"hanna. will you be my girlfriend?! you are the only person i want to do that with! i really do like y-"  hanna connected her lips with his for the second time. this time it was slow. she pulled apart "yes" she kissed him again and smiled into it. 

"WOOWHOO! GO MASON!" tristan yelled causing him and hanna to jump. "HOW LONG WERE YOU STANDING THERE" mason yelled back. "HANNA? WHERE ARE YOU?" they re-enacted it in a fake worried voice. they laughed and mason and hanna walked over to them.

"so you saw that whole thing?" she asked them slowly. "yes we did. that was a good kiss by the way! very intense!" this earned miguel a soft slap from hanna. "shut up miguel." her and mason ran to their trailers to change. they were soaked and freezing.

they came out of their trailers at the same time. mason kissed her. "god, i will never get used to doing that" he smirked at her and they walked into the small building where the rest of the cast was. they were all staring at them.

"so, by the looks of it, im assuming you all know huh?" hanna chuckled. they all nodded in response. they walked over to the couch, hanna sat on the edge by mason. "so....how was the kiss?" nariah asked. everyone leaned in to hear. hanna blushed.

"are you going to tell them or should i?" he made eye contact with hanna as he pushed his hips forward, scooting down. and smirking at her while he crossed his arms. hanna went red. everyone saw it. "um- wait what" she asked. "ill tell them." he laughed

mason told them what happened. surprisingly he kept his cool. hanna blushed the entire time and they teased her for it. they hung out for a while and finally went back to their trailers.

💬💬💬
imessage
mase :))
—————————

mase :))
goodnight love. see you tomorrow :))

me
goodnight pretty boy! see you tomorrow 🤝🏻

mase :))
kicking my feet

me
me too dw 🤝🏻
read

-

a/n
OKAY. WOWHO I HAD TO MSKE SOME SORT OF THING HAPPEN. IT CANT ALL BE PERFECT EVEN THOUGH IT TURNED OUT THAT WAY.