• you didnt deny it 🤫

💬💬💬
imessage
maddy <3 created a groupchat with mason :)), hanna <3
the big three 🫶🏼
——————————————

maddy <3
Hi guys, I created this so that way we could all plan days to hangout before filming 🫶🏼

hanna <3
oh okay! i figured. it would probably be good to hangout with you 2

mason :))
yeah probably

maddy <3
Are you guys free today? We can start practicing lines too 🙌🏼

hanna <3
i'm free, i'm usually not doing anything 😭 and that sounds good!

mason :))
i'm free too! what time do you guys want to hangout?

hanna <3
i can right now? you guys can come to my house. my brothers are hanging out with their friend alahna today!

mason :))
that works! what about you maddy?

maddy <3
Yeah I can do that. I just need your address first of course

hanna <3
it's 347 madison lane! come whenever. text me when you're close!

maddy <3
Okay see you soon!

mason :))
see you guys soon 🙏🏼

-

hanna quickly got up and got changed out of her pajamas. she put on a cute outfit and looked at herself in the mirror. i look so cute

she quickly went over to the bathroom and began brushing her teeth. she was rushing around everywhere.

she got done getting ready so she went downstairs and got out cookies that she made the day before. she cleaned up the living room a little bit to make it look a little bit more presentable.

maddy had texted hanna to tell her that she was almost there. she was excited to meet maddy. she seemed so sweet.

hanna heard the doorbell. she walked over to the door and welcomed maddy. they were both smiling so hard. "oh my god hi hanna" maddy opened her arms out for a hug.

"hi maddy! you look so cute" hanna said returning the hug. the two girl let go of eachother after a couple seconds. hanna motioned the girl in front of her over to the kitchen by waving her arm.

"would you like a cookie? i baked them yesterday so they're still good" hanna pointed at the cookies. "sure yeah! thank you" maddy kindly accepted hanna's offer.

"are you excited to film this movie maddy?" hanna leaned on the counter and pushed her eyebrows together. "i am so excited! i cannot wait!" maddy giggled. "are you excited?"

"yes i am! i cant wait to work with you and mase, i think it'll be a really cool experience." hanna smiled. the moment was cut short when her phone went off alerting her that mason was there.

"oh hold on one second okay i'm going to go get the door!" maddy nodded and smiled. hanna opened the door and saw mason.

he pulled her into a warm hug. "you smell good again. like cookies" mason said as he pulled away. hanna blushed at him "you smell like vanilla again." she said as they walked to the kitchen