• i need to tell you something 👥

i'm going to add the pictures after the event happened in the story. i don't want anyone to post about it just because like no.
and i'm going to speed up time so we can get to the filming process!

it was officially one day after hanna's panic attack. luckily, no one outside of her friends knew what really happened for which, she was grateful.

walker checked up on her a lot over the past 24 hours. he wasn't annoying about it at all, she was lucky to have him.

mason texted her a lot too, he always made sure she was okay. she was beginning to really like him. the way that he would look at me, or laugh when i do. he makes me feel important.

hanna quickly got out of her thoughts when she realized what she was thinking. this is too soon, right? i can't possibly already actually like him, can i?

these thoughts flooded her head until nick came in. "hanna, since you're leaving in a few days i thought today maybe you can invite maddy and mason over. maybe walker, shay and abby too."

"oh my god wait that's a great idea! that gives you guys a chance to meet them too! but abby can't come. she has an audition today!" hanna agreed with her brother. she stood up and walked over to her closet.

"nick can i talk to you about something?" she pursed her lips. nick walked over and sat on hanna's bed. "yeah of course. what's up?" he leaned back putting his weight on his hands.

"listen i know it's too soon but i think i like mason." hanna blushed at the fact. nick seemed to pay more attention after hearing this. "AWWW OH MY GODDD" nick said in a high pitched voice. "it's not too soon. you like him right?"

"well yeah" she responded. "then that's all that matters. if he treats you right then that's good. you have a reason to like him. it's not too soon unless you truly believe it is" he looked at hanna with care.

"you're right. and please don't say anything to mason or whatever. i don't care if you tell matt or chris but make sure they don't do anything stupid" hanna and nick laughed.

"i got you. why don't you text your friends and see if they would want to do that though. i think it would be fun." nick patted hanna on the back and walked out of her room.

i cannot believe i just told nick i liked mason. that means it's real. she went wide-eyed and then texted her friends to see if they would be down.

💬💬💬
imessage
🧞‍♂️🧞🧞‍♀️
hanna banana 🍌 (me) added maddy <3, mason :)), skywalker 🪄, and shay bae 💋 to group
————————

me
okay hi guys

skywalker 🪄
what is up with the group name.
|
we aren't genies

me
we could be. don't be so doubtful!

mason :))
what is happening

me
okay so like, we leave for filming in 2 days right? i was going to see if you guys wanted to come stay the night and get to know everyone yk? just hangout and what not. only if you guys want to. don't feel like- forced into it because like yeah 😓

skywalker 🪄
bro chillax, too many words. you're not forcing no one 😰
|
i'll go

shay bae 💋
omg yeah i can go thatll be really fun!

mason :))
i'm down!

maddy <3
omg yes! that sounds so fun! what time hanna??