•eggs 🍳

as hanna was replying to her instagram comments, she smiled to herself thinking about how lucky she is to be able to have this kind of privilege.

the corners of her mouth rose as she shut off her phone giggling while banging her bed with her hand. hanna was in a spectacular mood so she decided to be extra nice.

she shoved her phone into her pants pocket as she walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. she decided she wanted to make food for her and her brothers.

she took her phone out of her pocket and went on pinterest. she looked up recipes and after scrolling for ages she finally found one to make.

she got out the eggs and cracked 2 into the hot pan. she hated the silence so she turned on flawless by the neighbourhood and connected it to her speaker while placing her phone next to her.

she started to mix the eggs in the pan while singing "YOURE A DOLLLLL YOU ARE FLAWLESSSSSSS, AND I JUST CANT WAIT FOR LOVE TO DESTROY US" nick walked in and screamed "I JUST CANT WAIT FOR LOVE" louder than she did which caused her to jump.

she opened her eyes quick to see nick standing there with matt and chris behind him. she continued to move the eggs around while yelling "DANG NICK. WARN A GIRL BEFORE DOIN THAT NEXT TIME. YOU SCARED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME."

her brothers all laughed at her while sitting down in the kitchen. "i'm hungry, i want food" matt said. hanna shot him a death glare. "im literally making food for you guys right now idiot." matt stood up and threw his hands up in the air. "chill bro. it wasn't that deep" he smirked.

hanna opened her mouth a little bit looking at him like he was stupid. she jumped up and chased him around the island with a spatula, not realizing it still had eggs on it. she flung it at him jokingly acting like she was going to hit him.

the eggs flung right off the spatula and onto matt's face and hair. everyone stared in shock until hanna broke the silence with laughter.

chris CACKLED at this. he was on the floor rolling around and smacking nicks feet. "CHRIS STOP. YOURE BEING ANNOYING. TAKE IT DOWN A NOTCH." nick yelled.

hanna finally spoke up "OH MY GOD. I AM SO SORRY MATT. I DID NOT MEAN TO DO THAT. I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS FOOD ON IT." matt shot her an angry glare while still standing there.

hanna gave a look of realization before laughing again. "OH MY GOD. DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE RIGHT NOW??" "honestly. i don't think i do" the egg covered boy said. "well i do. so show" nick chimed in. chris yelled "SHOW US"

hanna laughed hysterically, tears spilling down her face. she grabbed her phone while wiping tears out of her eyes. "DOESNT HE LOOK LIKE THIS??"

 "DOESNT HE LOOK LIKE THIS??"