•i got her number ☎️

*masons pov*

i wanted to text her again but i don't know what to say. will she think i'm weird? will my words come out wrong??

i was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when my phone started ringing. i jumped and grabbed my phone. my screen showing:

*in the call*i tried to prop up my phone

*in the call*
i tried to prop up my phone. "hey tristan what's up" "no- mu- have texted" "bro. i can't even understand you. you just cut out big time." i laughed at him.  "STOP MASON." he yelled between glitches. "I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING BRO. I COULDNT UNDERSTAND YOU" i yelled at him. "have you texted hanna yet" i put my head down to hide my smile. "no man not yet. and it's only been like 4 hours since you guys told me to. idk what to say." tristan looked up at the ceiling while biting the inside of his cheek. "how about you say 'hey i'm sorry for not asking earlier but can i get your number? i want to make a groupchat with the cast so we can all stay notified" "YO IM GONNA DO THAT. thanks tristan. i'm gonna go now! i put the hashtag symbol up with my fingers and said "tristan for president" before hanging up.

i opened my phone and went into instagram. i clicked on

hanna_sturn0 🔵

god. seeing her name in my recents makes me feel some sorta way. i don't wanna seem cheesy but it makes me blush. he thought to himself
—————————————————————

💌💌💌
instagram
_________________

masonthamesofficial 🔵
hey hanna, i'm sorry for not asking earlier but can i get your number? i was going to make a groupchat with the black phone cast so that way we can all stay in the loop yk??
5:30 pm
__________________________________________

i shut off my phone waiting for a reply. it took forever. it made me so impatient so i did one of the things i usually do when bored.

⚪️Are we overrated? with Hanna Sturniolo
  Sturniolo Triplets •888k views • 9 weeks ago

i clicked on the title and began watching. she is so funny. all of them are. i would like to meet them someday. i watched more videos from them to try and pass time.

i guess it worked.

*dodo*

i picked up my phone faster than i ever have before. it was from her.
___________________________________________

hanna's pov

while mason was waiting for hanna to respond she was actually hanging out with walker and abby. they had just got back from the beach. it was about 7:40 pm.

"i'm really sad that shay can't be here but like she said. it's okay, there's always next time" hanna said smiling. walker looked at her with a genuine smile

"woah. didn't know you could do that walker" he told hanna to shut up and then proceeded to say he's hungry. "like i'm gonna feed you" hanna said sarcastically.

"BRO. PLEASE IM STARVING AND YOURE A GOOD COOK." "HA MADE YOU ADMIT IM GOOD." and fine. i'll make some food for you guys. but in like an hour okay?

hanna had gone on instagram a while ago to post pictures from her day. she was going through comments again and showing walker and abby some. i then saw a "1" next to messages.

i clicked on the icon and it brought me to my recent messages. i saw the one notification i was hoping for all day. it was from him. i was hoping he wasn't just gonna say one thing and leave.

masonthamesofficial 🔵
hey hanna, i'm sorry for not a...

i clicked on the message in a heartbeat. crap he sent that a while ago. i answered him and he responded back really quick.

💌💌💌
instagram
_________________

masonthamesofficial 🔵
hey hanna, i'm sorry for not asking earlier but can i get your number? i was going to make a groupchat with the black phone cast so that way we can all stay in the loop yk??
5:00 pm

hanna_sturn0 🔵
hi mason!! i'm so sorry for not answering sooner! i was hanging out with my friend before she left ! and yeah that's totally okay! my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx
7:45 pm

masonthamesofficial 🔵
thank you hanna! and no worries at all :) talk soon
seen by hanna_sturn0
7:46 pm

💬💬💬
imessage
—————————
gang
miguel 🤺
tristan 🫡
mason 🤨
jacob 🤘🏼
____________________

mason 🤨
guys.

tristan 🫡
did you do it???

jacob 🤘🏼
what's happening?

miguel 🤺
do what?

tristan 🫡
get hanna's number

mason 🤨
i got her number.

tristan 🫡
CONGRATS MAN.

jacob 🤘🏼
AYYYY

mason 🤨
i'm gonna add her to the groupchat 🤝🏻

miguel 🤺
alright man
read by all