•family and friends 🫂

hanna woke up the next morning feeling happier than she has in a while. she was so excited about everything that was going on.

she made breakfast for walker, her and abby. she would've made some for her brothers but they were out all night making a video so they wouldn't be awake until 3-5 pm.

she decided that she wanted to make french toast with a side of bacon. hanna went to the cupboard that was filled with spices and all kinds of pan sprays, popcorn seasoning, and oils.

she stood there clicking her tongue on the roof of her mouth and running her finger in the air along the spices and seasonings scanning all around.

she reached out and grabbed the cinnamon and vanilla extract and sat them on the island behind her. she walked over to the fridge and got out the eggs, bacon and milk.

she laughed to herself remembering what happened the last time she used eggs. she texted matt to remind him

-

💬💬💬
imessage
matty b 🤘🏼🤘🏼
————————

me
HA! i'm making food and pulled out the eggs and i just wanted to remind you what happened the last time it happened 🤭🤭 love you matt!!

meHA! i'm making food and pulled out the eggs and i just wanted to remind you what happened the last time it happened 🤭🤭 love you matt!!

-
after texting her brother she placed her phone on the table and giggled. she put the bacon on the already hot pan next to the griddle. she started mixing the eggs, milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a bowl.

she got the bread out of the pantry and placed them carefully in the mixture dipping each side and dropping them onto the griddle.

*tzzzz*

oh how hanna loved the sound of that. the freshly soaked bread hitting the hot surface. it was music to her ears.

between checking the french toast to make sure it doesn't burn, and checking the bacon, she was also dancing. she was alone and happy. why wouldn't she dance??

she made 6 pieces of french toast in total. 2 for everyone. she got the plates and butter out. she put 1 piece on at a time so she could butter it easier. she knew how they liked their food done so it wasn't a 'task' per say.

after she got done buttering the bread she cut up walkers food into long strips putting a smaller bowl of syrup on the plate next to it with bacon along the side.

abby just liked hers whole which was weird. hanna liked to cut hers up into small squares. she got everyone's food on their plates with the side of bacon next to it.

as she was getting out a couple drink options, walker and abby walked into the kitchen. "ouuu i knew something smelled good" walker said. "thank you han!" abby smiled.

"i was just about to wake you guys up!" "i got your food ready the way you like it. i didn't put syrup on yours yet because i didn't want it to get soggy." hanna placed the plate in front of her friends.

walker got up to get some orange juice "you guys want any??" the girls said yes and walker poured them some and handed them their cups.

(WALKER BEING NICE?!?!)
-i got this whole ( ) in the middle of things inspo from -stevecore !!

"thank you for making breakfast hanna" walker said while shoving his face with food. "anytime walker" hanna chuckled

as the 3 of them sat down to eat they all talked and updated each other. this gave hanna the perfect chance to tell them what happened last night.

"soooo yeah. id say it's going pretty well" hanna said blushing. "AWWW YOURE BLUSHING HANNNNN" ABBY SHUSH. walker just laughed at the 2.

they all got done eating and pretty soon walker and abby had to leave. they thanked hanna for letting them stay and they all exchanged hugs.

hanna walked to her living room to watch tv for a little bit waiting for her brothers to come downstairs. today they woke up later than usual.

it was 6:00 pm. "ha ha. i got your text bro" matt said unfazed. "awww did you like it matty b" hanna said sarcastically with a pouty lip.

nick flopped down onto the couch next to her. "i sure liked it. i found it funny as fuck" hanna laughed and fist bumped nick. "why are you guys awake so late??"

they told her they were out longer than expected and got home at 6:30. she looked at them with wide eyes and clicked play on her show. nick watched it with her.

they lost track of time and finally stopped watching the show at around 9:30 pm. nick and hanna were both sobbing because of the ending of the show.

of course matt had to put his 2 cents in. "MATT WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP? YOU CRIED WHEN ANNA GOT FROZEN IN FROZEN BRUH. YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK"

"DAMNNNNN HANNAAA. YOU DEFENDED YOURSELF LIKE A BOSS" nick said while snapping a z in the air which made hanna laugh.

she decided she wanted to head to her room to do some journaling so she said goodnight to her brothers even though she'd probably bump into one in the middle of the night.

she walked up to her room and sat down at her desk and began writing and drawing little doodles around her paper.

she turned on another show after she finished journaling and watched it up until 2:00 am. she got bored and started taking selfies. she texted mason wanting to ask for his approval.

she realized she probably shouldn't have spammed him but it was too late. she fell asleep before she could think too much.

a/n
this was pretty much a filler chapter. 🔥
anyways i need to learn how to fucking write
LFMAOA HELP.
k. adios muchachos 💋- mason.