Ch 11

Izuku changed Bakugou's mind and begged him to continue the hero course. It didn't take much convincing. After a quick call with his mother, who was ecstatic to hear the news, they rejoined their classmates downstairs. Aizawa had shown up, looking more irked than usual. He kept Kirishima and Todoroki apart, but it didn't stop them from yelling. 

The way Bakugou's group and Izuku's group were yelling almost made Bakugou and Midoriya a Romeo and Juliet pair. If Aizawa wasn't there, quirks would be firing off. The pair had to run up in between the feud.

"Todoroki, guys, stop!" Izuku commanded, waving his hands in front of them to get their attention.

Bakugou knocked Kirishima upside the head. "Relax, Shitty hair. I'm not going anywhere!"

Everyone went silent, giving Aizawa the cut in he needed.

"Have you all lost your minds?" Aizawa growled, releasing Kirishima and Todoroki. "What is going on?"

Everyone looked to Midoriya and Bakugou. It was their issue to discuss. Aizawa sighed, "Always the problem children."

The teacher didn't know what the class was fighting about, but he knew it had to be the same issue that got Bakugou and Midoriya fighting. He also heard through the grapevine about the two being soulmates.

Izuku tried to explain, but it just came out a stuttering mess. So Bakugou assured, "The problem solved itself."

Todoroki laced his arm around Izuku's. "Did he finally let you break the bond?"

"Oh, um, actually," Izuku simpered, holding up his ring finger. "we talked it out, Todoroki."

Todoroki scowled, "Is he blackmailing you?"

Bakugou didn't take kindly to the accusation. He ripped Izuku away from the other and curled up his hand to prepare an explosion. Aizawa was one step ahead and shut off his quirk.

Aizawa was fed up. "Everyone, go to your own rooms and do not leave until morning. You all will be punished for your horrible behavior today. Now, go."

Everyone took off towards their rooms. Bakugou kept a keen eye on Todoroki, sharing glares every chance they got. Kirishima beamed at the two.

"I'm glad you two made up. It would suck to lose your soulmate."

Bakugou slung a careless arm across Izuku's shoulders, "Like hell I'd give up the one person that was meant for me."

Midoriya shoved his arm off. "Calm down, Kacchan. You still got years of bullying to make up before you can be cozy like that."

Bakugou huffed, "And what counts as making it up?"

Izuku's look went smug. "For a start, I want your All Might merch. All ... of ... it."

It was a hard pill to swallow, but in the end, Izuku won. Todoroki was fuming. Though he didn't believe in the whole soulmate ordeal, something in his mind claimed Izuku as his.

Bakugou definitely saw Todoroki as a threat, but his advantage was, he was Izuku's true soulmate. And with Inko on his side, Bakugou was unbeatable. The only thing that could ruin their bond was if Bakugou continued his aggressive behavior.

That wouldn't be hard for Todoroki to trigger, considering his rival was a literal ticking time bomb.

~_~_~_~_~

Follow, Vote, and Comment!

Toodles~